Legacy Ascendables?

This game now offers almost nothing to a Free To Play base of players. After all the furor, you might actually let out some legacy toons in an ascendable version? It would go a long ways to keeping ftp in the game.

15 Likes

They responded to the masses in a classic cookie cutter response. I honestly doubt they will do anything other than that. I’m hoping for legacies but I won’t hold my breath either.

Albert’s 2017 note made all kinds of promises, not 1 happened

5 Likes

We’ve heard you loud and clear, enjoy new 6 star Gregory.
Keep on surviving !

1 Like

I assume you are joking. :thinking:

1 Like

Obviously but knowing them they might actually make this piece of trash an ascendable lol

3 Likes

Which would be a good thing. The original purpose of ascendance was to turn useless 5 star characters into powerful 6 stars.

3 Likes

With this new ‘S’ Class Scope could solve their problem. They can offer Legacy toons, with an ‘S’ version, the f2p stockpiling old toons in the hope of 6* are happy & the whales can keep spending on ‘S’ Class.

2 Likes

Fixed that

1 Like

Laughing…and true.

It’s funny how i can’t stop thinking that Scopely is concentrating on getting the most money out of this game as they wind it down… :imp:

1 Like

Eff legacy ascendable

Hmm? 7 characters

What, you aren’t satisfied with Jackson?

2 Likes

lol i remember that Jackson thread where some were trying their best to spin and convince us how great he was :joy:

ah, i found it. hilarious to read looking back :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t even remember Jackson… lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.