Legacy Ascendable - GIVE US A OFFICAL STATEMENT

I really don’t know anymore what to write in this posts, except for begging for a statement. It can’t be so hard to just tell us if any 5* will grow a 6* or (prefered) a big S next to their Head. A simple Yes or No would satisfie many of us, so please give us a statement. Today a factionmate asked me if I knew anything, me having the reputation of the RTS Dictionary, couldn’t answer his Question. For the first time in about a Year. This is just getting silly at this point. @TayTron @ForumAdmin

Or @WalkerTexasRanger would be much apperiated if you could look into this :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Hahaha did you just flex about having a Rep as an rts dictionary?

No. There’s your answer, enjoy your weekend.

5 Likes

No, I just want a Answer. An OFFICAL Answer

4 Likes

Seems pretty simple to me - I would happily live with yes or no. “No” would be the easiest answer, and quite possibly the best answer. It is not necessary to string us along.

I sure hope they’re done with them. Legacy toons were always terrible.

6 Likes

S class Carl to the museum please!

11 Likes

They should introduce some kind of meat grinder feature, which converts outdated 5* and 6* toons to some amount of S class cards at least.

14 Likes

The first Tyreese and Governor were awesome, as well as Eric and Donny. But for the most part they were pretty useless.

8 Likes

Better question is why would you want any? Let’s just hope they keep the pace of F2p S class toons.

4 Likes

THIS right here. No need to make any existing toons into S-Class, just give us more access to existing shards please!

2 Likes

I never had Donny so I cannot comment on him. Eric is nice, yes.

I actually didn’t said I want any, even though I would like it because it is currently unlikely that Characters like Derek, Aaron or even Kenny will get New Toons.

1 Like

They need to be S-Class otherwise no point in them happening.

Obviously not official but I highly doubt it. What would be the point now with a legacy non-s-class 6-star? Plus it would require extra work and we all know how scoples feel about having to do extra work when there is little to no profit in it. :wink:

I’m still holding onto one of each just in case but really just for collection purposes as it’s been forever since I was under the roster cap anyway. The extras only serve a purpose for ascension fodder towards an s-class.

1 Like

Not always. Guardian RIck was pretty great for f2p.

6 Likes

Okay a few may be good, but the overall majority were / are garbage.
Blue abe, Yellow Maggie, Red Eugene, Yellow Negan, Joshua, Connor, etc.

1 Like

You mean like the way they took away command Maggie’s bonus HPs? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

They could make a payback or bide legacy ascendable that people could probably use.

I swear I remember someone saying our last cm posted in the super secret line group that they were indeed done with legacy ascendables.

I’m sure they are they have the entire team dedicated to super convoluted events and coming up with shitty offers non stop.

2 Likes