Leaks! Lots and lots of leaks!

I’ll start with possible legacy ones. These are all from our trusted russian friends.

Carley!

Knox!

And these are all new.

Maggie

Gabriel

Sandy (TANK??? HUMAN SHIELD???)

John

A girl with a headband (Harper)

A guy with a cap

Old 5* shealds, will they ever get ascended?

Girl with the yellow headband is Harper and she comes with a stun weapon

Carley is probably the only legacy I wouldn’t mind keeping their leadership skill and AR.

Good to see Carley and Knox (not that I have the latter). Blue Maggie is weird, because they are making Blue Maggie ascendable on the current list, so releasing a separate - presumably P2W - version is a bit stupid.

Also nice to see Gabriel finally getting the six star treatment. +1 for character diversity - and he looks shit enough from what I can see to be F2P :laugh:

Red Sandy? Haven’t we already got seven ascendable red Sandys? Guess they just lost that +1 for diversity…

I’m guessing the last guy will also see a new collection launched called “Village People Tribute Act”. Pleased i’ve already got Shane for that one

I wish they would just make the blue Maggie that was supposed to be a 6* the ‘all out war’ maggie. I want her sub title to say ‘’ Maga" as in Mega Maggie because she’s maga awesome :3

Why the hell is Scopely making another p2p Red Sandy when there’s already 2 Red Sandys that are NOT ascendable yet? What the fuck is this logic?!

Its called : cash grabbing, by all means available. :dollar:

There is a blue Maggie on the list to be ascendable so that may be her

Nice names for the last 2 :joy:

Ah yes who can forget the legendary characters a guy with a cap and girl with headband.

Where’s Dwight? :frowning:

The Maggie on the ascendance list is this one:

The leaked one is a brand new toon.

why do i have a feeling when its close to December scipely will release a legacy every week and call it the gift of the Scipley

There are a whole bunch more on VK: Andrea (fast), Michelle, Solange, Camilla, Diego, Bryan, Tara (tough), Ryker, Kal (fast) and Cole. All brand new 5★ & 6★. No wonder Scopley haven’t had time to produce legacy ascendables.

Also they’ve got English translations, not that TBD is any clearer in any language…

Like the 3 star Diego or different guy?

:astonished: I don’t see any of those. I don’t know if it’s because I missed them or because I’m following a different group. Make a post?

Damn, misread was hoping for Leeks…

… Yes its a thing

https://m.vk.com/topic-110538922_38995329

Disgusted.
Not making enough money on new premieres each week? Just cater to your playerbase already.

2 new 1 old…heck 3 new 1 old.

7 Sandy’s or more?

Why another Sandy…swap her head with 2* Christa or something…

I like all the new characters.
Even though some look quite basic.

Gabe looks rubbish…would have liked a bit more detail.

Carleys new head looks better.

That Maggie is the ascendable one. They will change the 5* to look like the new one.
Like Andrea.

Why take Rosa’s police badge…

John and Tara also look very bare bones.