LEAKS FINALLY HERE?

No they are not… freaking vk

7 Likes

Butthead ! :joy: I fell for it although we should know something sometime today but , Alas :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Hopefully

Here’s the actual leak:

16 Likes

VK can’t leak anything if Scopely hasn’t created them yet. I’m still convinced Earl was created start
-to-finish an hour before release. There’s no money to be made with some toons and that explains everything.

10 Likes

He will be the next premiere toon

4 Likes

images%20(1)

12 Likes

Hey I know that guy!

<——

Don’t see why you guys care. Most league toons tend to suck nanners.

5 Likes

We know there is incoming post about they have been working hard league character but will need a few more days… then slap some pos character together 5 minutes before second deadline.

2 Likes

The hope is to have some useful old ascendables just like we had this season with Camila and Rick.

3 Likes

I don’t think Rick is particularly useable anymore.

3 Likes

Niks still useful, I like disarm Earl for sr and useful for ppl without michonne. I still see people using red sandy, red ezekial and yellow Charlie. But most of the others are not so useful anymore if ever

Here is the real leaked toonIMG_3251

7 Likes

He can work with Raolito since Raolito’s lead applies to Alert/Strong, and there aren’t that many lacerators of those traits available to F2P.

Also, confuse when being attacked is useful against enemies that run stun resist.

3 Likes

Why does everyone forget about Charlie?

2 Likes

And regina, red lead sandy, nik, etc…

2 Likes

I didn’t :slight_smile:

1 Like

May I just say Charlie is one of my top faves. I didn’t like him until I ascended him. Same with blue Tobin. They are both beasts. Charlie has won me countless matches. He was a unexpected pleasure. But those jackets to level him took me a minute. Lol.

5 Likes

I’m going to be selfish and hope one of the ascendable s is Clementine just because I don’t have her and I really want her as she is my favourite WD character

1 Like