Leagues Season 7 - Season Store Fighter Update

Greetings Survivors,

With Season 6 of Leagues coming to an end we wanted to let you know about what to expect from Season 7.

Timing

• Season 7 Start: Monday, Sept 2 @ 2pm pt (Store changes will happen @ 12pm pt)

Season Store

We’re excited to announce the below fighters that will be coming to the Season Store for Season 7. A couple of notes on the characters:

1. In Season 7 we’ve added a third Ascendable fighter back to the Season Store. Now there is one 5-Star Ascendable Leagues exclusive fighter, plus two previously released 5-Star Ascendable fighters.
  2. Special shout out to Player Council for their recommendation on adding Camila to the Season Store.

Stephanie “Leagues Season 7” (Leagues exclusive)

Camila “Road to Survival” #1

Rick “15th Anniversary”

39 Likes

Will the league toons be capable of S-class?

Asking for a friend…

4 Likes

PC did a good job recommending Camilla :+1:t3:

Stephanie is useless though

42 Likes

nice job

1 Like

Awesome! Two non exclusive ascendables is great! Wanted that Rick for ages

5 Likes

Who are the 5* toons?

Great news making Camila easier to get this will help a lot of free players attack teams

16 Likes

Great work on camila tbh

2 Likes

Nice job on camilla

3 Likes

This is much better communication and toon selection @ForumAdmin, thank you for letting us all know.

Now please keep this up and show us you can be consistent with these improvements!

3 Likes

breath of fresh air. exclusive toon doesn’t look the business tbh but at least there’s some options. Camila might be slightly outdated but I’m pretty sure I’ll have a use for her. I’ll prolly pick Rick up too for collection’s sake. Thanks #playersunited #playerscouncil

It’ll take time before I say “thanks scopely” but shout out to @GR.Scopely

you seem to be making some things happen mate. appreciated.

3 Likes

Very nice additions to the league store, happy to see it here first rather than VK leaking lol

17 Likes

another common support and shallow in status and without own weapon … camila and rick give 10 to 0 … méh

Let’s rate this real quick:

Communication: Way to go > A-

Stephanie: Useless toon that will sit on the bench right next to Sergio smh > F

Camilla: Solid attack lead, good for those who don’t have her yet. She is on the wheel tho > C

Rick: Pretty average toon, never used him much, there are better options > C-

For me personally there is nothing in there to look forward to, another wasted season

18 Likes

your name made me laugh like a 11 year old

yay Camila she is a princess very pretty. Stuffany maybe not the best.

The only good toon I see is that Jesus, he will clear a lot of collections for me.

2 Likes

I just pulled camila from 5*, dammit

4 Likes

that’s good though. You can save points now :slight_smile:

1 Like