Season 5 of Leagues begins Monday, May 13, and with it comes a number of important changes.
League Store Updates
We’re making much of the gear found in the League Store available to more players:
All Items that were available in the Silver League Store in Season 4 are now being moved to the Bronze Store, with the exception of the Silver League Mod Box
Many of the items that were available in the Gold League Store in Season 4 are now being moved to the Silver League Store
- Letterman Jackets, Baseball Caps, Horde Refills, and Gold League Mod Box will continue to be available in the Gold League Store
Many of the items available in the Platinum League Store in Season 4 are now being moved to the Gold Store. Canteen,
- GPS, Polishing Kit, and the Platinum League Mod Box will continue to be available in the Platinum League Store
Prices in the League Store will remain the same
Season Store Updates
- Two 5-Star Ascendables will be available in the Season Store this Season, one of which will be a Season Exclusive.
- A new League Season Bag has been added to the Season Store, containing high value items.
- Three non-Ascendable 5-Stars will continue to be available.
League Structure Changes
In an effort to streamline the overall league structure and give players a clearer path to growing their status in Leagues, we’re making changes to division structure and how demotion are applied. Specifically:
- Bronze League will now have 1 division
- Silver League will now have 2 divisions
- Gold League will now have 3 divisions
- Platinum & Diamond will stay the same at 5 divisions
- There will be no longer be demotions at all league levels that are below Platinum 1
Regionmates in Leagues
Currently, at the start of each week, players are randomly sorted within their League Division. This is why every week you see different players from all over the world in your League. Starting later this Season, we will be rolling out a change that will prioritize placing players from the same Region into the same League, provided they are in the same Division. We hope that seeing more familiar faces each week will make competition more meaningful! This change will not be in effect during the Qualification Week, but look for it to be enabled later in the Season.