Leagues Season 5 Rewards, Hit or Miss?

With the new season being right upon us the rewards for the upcoming season have been revealed with the previously announced changes that would be coming for season 5.

How Does Season 5 Store Compare to Season 4 Store?

• Season 5 Store is better overall
  • Season 5 Store is worse overall

0 voters

There is and will always be a lot of pressure to make the exclusive 5* ascendable and the returning ascendable be usable in future seasons, do you think that this season ascendables have hit the mark or not?

3 Likes

Wyatt wasn’t useful in previous seasons, nevermind future seasons lol

23 Likes

Ya for sure, Wyatt was a big miss. He overshadows the entire season sadly, 11th 6* ever released is not going to make a dent these days.

7 Likes

I even got stun on Wyatt’s weapon and haven’t used him in over a year

3 Likes

Why don’t u just sell this game to a better company?

18 Likes

He was my first 6* premier I lucked out on, I shouldn’t sell him out really. If he wasn’t half the options people have for a new 6* this season, he could have sneaked by on the newbie card. League bag would be nice if it felt like an addition and not a replacement.

2 Likes

Im happy for leon and even rocket abe! But that rng bag and wyatt…

BlooBlooBloo

6 Likes

When the best toon this season is a non-ascendable 5 star (Abraham) you know it’s going to be awful.

12 Likes

The bags a great change but did we really need to miss out on a toon for it?

15 Likes

This season will be f*cking terrible

9 Likes

They need to make the seasons like two weeks with these shity toons

7 Likes

Miss me with that Shit

2 Likes

@JB.Scopely let us buy that bag as many times as we want with tokens. We need to be able to use them somewhere.

6 Likes

25K tokens for an average exclusive toon. An outdated returning ascendable. Plus an RNG bag with burts and no odds display. Who’s making these decisions at Scopely, Vince Mcmahon?

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely, the season changes have been pretty underwhelming.

17 Likes

Easily the worst season yet. The bags are a nice addition, but they should’ve been added in ADDITION to another ascendable, not instead of one.

16 Likes

P.S- Charlie was available for 15k tokens.

6 Likes

15k (7 chars)

I get a decent decap and i get what i wanted for a long time rocket abe. New events with updates is also a plus.
It’s crazy that I’m younger than 90% of the player base yet I’m more mature then all of you.
I can’t say this enough but all of you are crybabies, if you don’t like something then you’re going to have to deal with it.

1 Like

yes he was thanks for correction

The question was asked if this is the worst season store. While Leon is better than the season 1 and 2 characters, he pales in comparison to season 3 and 4. It has nothing to do with maturity. It has to do with giving an opinion. And just because you need a rocket ave doesn’t mean others do. Which is why everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

10 Likes