League Stretch extended

Just wondered why the amount of stretches was increased without letting us know🤷🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

Apart from, you know, when they did actually let us know

9 Likes

to give us league toons less often, simple as that…

6 Likes

Likely to avoid setting a new season in the middle of Christmas

1 Like

@Lostboy1 Yes we did communicate on this earlier on Leagues Season 8 Update [10/28] as stated by @DrJank and true so we the end of the season doesn’t fall in the middle of X-mas.

GR

2 Likes

They did give us a good p2w (Now he’s F2P) zander. A good toon now is either zach, mia, sherry, mercer, Basically any p2w toons that aren’t accessible by F2P (Yellow gov, dr stevens, zach, Cam, Ryan.) Hell why not release a s class recruit (Fuck no thats a bad idea) Any toon thats only accessible by p2p (If it’s not in 5 star, war wheel, prestige recruits it’s p2p) Zach would be a good toon.

Haha, the one time they did let us know in advance

Aside from what everyone else said about them telling us, the three ascendables are actually decent for once (albeit out of current meta), so I’m pleased we’ve got more time to work towards them.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I missed it, did they post in game

They let us know in the beginning. This stretch is longer than the rest.

2 Likes

Would like to see milestone rewards are increased if this is the new norm. Add another tier for 11 weeks

2 Likes

…cause we know what that means… a lot of bugs and lots of work and we don’t need that. after x-mas league season will be 20 weeks! cheers survivors!

You seem to know exactly what’s going on, why don’t you apply there if you’re so good at this stuff.

i know if i would be doing my job with so many fk ups as scopely i would be no longer employed where i work at.

2 Likes

I Hit the 800k milestone this weekend. So now we still have 5 weeks to go? As usual stupid
#Scopleylogic

1 Like

Yeah I’m closen I can understand extending to give some peeps more time to hit but add more for those who hit early

1 Like

Lol, they dont post anything in game… LOL that made me laugh.

70% of player base dont know the forum exists.

1 Like

They should have extended the milestones. Last season I finished milestones with 3 weeks left. Get to work towards nothing.

1 Like

I agree. I’ve finished my milestones already and am wondering what the incentive is to keep getting more league points