League store refresh each week?

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely, i was wandering why not have the league store gear reset each week with the new stretch? its annoying to have 1 left over when you go to use the store and then have to wait over a week again for it to reset without paying for it. THrow the F2P players a bone and give us the chance to get gear, there are epic gear road maps each week, but no way to get the legendary gear other than an occasional event.

9 Likes

This actually seems a very good advice… plus we shud have trainers bags back in season stores with Benedict only

3 Likes

When they released 6☆ toon’s we were told that they were going to be releasing a weekly Legendary Gear Roadmap. So we could upgrade them. But here it is yrs later & still no Roadmap for it.

I think this would be Awesome! :+1:

In the league store, you can buy 5 weapons and believe that it is very profitable.

@angry-user - Good point :slight_smile: I’ll check with the team on this even if I can not promise anything regarding the outcome.

GR

3 Likes

yes! sssss! characters, YES!

I now have no league tokens 1.5 mil a few S-classes and it’s all gone, I see no way to now get gear in meaningful amounts so what’s the point in playing🤷🏼‍♂️

@angry-user - This is the intended design as it will refresh after 7 days of when you have exhausted it.
GR

thanks, i know its the intended design, i was suggesting an improvement for game play. but thank you for taking it to the the powers that be.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.