League Store Refresh Cost Reduction

Greetings survivors,

Quick update on a minor change that is coming soon to the League store. Specifically, the restocking coin fees for gear, weapon parts, and mod boxes are being reduced by over 50% for all tiers of the League Store.

Here’s a quick summary of the changes:

Old Restocking Coin Fee New Restocking Coin Fee
Bronze 150 45
Silver 250 95
Gold 350 145
Platinum 500 185

Expect to see this update go live in the coming days. Thank you!

GR

30 Likes

Thank you. Limitless would be even better but it’s a good reduction.

Can you get the tapjoy ads issue fixed so we can watch videos to earn the coins too?

21 Likes

thank you gr scopely great news

2 Likes

Me likey

Do the hats and jackets count on this deal too?

2 Likes

This is fantastic! Thank you!

Can the refresh timers be next? Maybe have them reset at the same time every week instead of waiting for the items stock count to go down to 0?

15 Likes

Happy with this.
Another small step in the right direction.

1 Like

Thankful for this. Could you guys consider having the timer start resetting as soon as we buy ONE piece of gear? Rather than having to buy all 6 of them to have a full stock in a WEEK…

9 Likes

Well they are in the gold store so i would say yes

Next we know, full stock is going to be 1 piece. Gonna have to refresh after each one.

2 Likes

Another small step in the right direction Ty G.R for the update, 2 positives today with this and LU milestones IMG_2449

Very good. This is a right step forward

1 Like

That had crossed my mind, unfortunately…

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have reduced the amount of coins from leagues again

pinned globally #17

This is good news, bad news I just spent coins to refresh a timer like 8 hours ago

1 Like

Please fix something else that is NOT broken. These were fair and balance already. How about you reduce the cost of Hoard Energy. It is now 95 COINs for TWO in league. Who doesn’t have a surplus of League Gear Tokens

The cost of those jackets and caps alone drains my gear tokens

6 Likes

okay but maybe add multiple buy option.

4 Likes

Great news ! Can you add medals in shop to be perfect ? :grin:

4 Likes