League 3 Preview

60 Likes

RIP. [* ]

1 Like

RIP Leagues completely useless after they got rid of coins

15 Likes

Let’s throw leagues a (cheap) funeral. Please leave your condolences and donation money below VVV

4 Likes

I disagree. The League exclusive characters have been pretty good so far. Also, 3 free gold mods per week by using your season tokens are pretty good. “Completely useless” is an exaggeration, like most things on this forum.

13 Likes

personally, I think this is to help deter more transferring as often. but that’s just what I think.

1 Like

Agree. Gold mods and the odd bit of gear each week is great. Considering we dont have to do anything extra for it other than play the game…

3 Likes

To further that it’s to stop nonspenders from moving as often lol

Just wait till the pretty good chars get locked behind a gear wall where you probs need to spend a ton of league store tokens and either wait a week for more gear or pay coins to refresh lol

2 Likes

For you maybe but for me personally for my team line ups they have been completely useless especially sandy and tara only one which has been worth it gor me is naya

1 Like

Rip not surprised they deleted my thread when I brought it up.

1 Like

Also maybe if they decrease the prices it will be worth it for the mods and extra gear but it is too expensive or some in play 3 only getting 3 k

I’m done with leagues now.

The devs thought process on League Coins (circa. 2019)

Please limit “weeb” comments to 1 per person, per hour.

2 Likes

At least we’re getting a f2p disarm for season 3 so that’s a win.

4 Likes

You also mentioned a decap as well, right?

Decap as well so far we only have a leak for the disarm so till then we know it’s definitely a f2p disarm.

3 Likes

Only the finest F2P disarm for the finest F2P player of course.

2 Likes

Has this been confirmed yet? Hope not. How else are F2P supposed to get coins. Tapjoy is all tapped out and hasn’t changed their offers in months. Other games of a similar nature regularly give out items such gear and currency. This game has become a total slap in in the face for F2P. Guess that’s by design.

Do you have pictures of the disarm toon for season 3

1 Like