Last Words Multi-Week Event [11/11]

Survivors,

We’re excited to announce our next multi-week event, Last Words, which starts today (Mon, Nov 11) at 1PM PST! Check out the event details below:

Thank you!

9 Likes

Hope this one is better then the last one! Looking forward to it! Thanks!

2 Likes

All these letters are hurting my brain I am just a simple grunt you confoozled me scopely.

4 Likes

Why make this so fricking difficult when you are already selling the shit needed for it. The amount of greed amazing.

19 Likes

I liked the idea of mystery missions.

Then I remembered they often don’t work / are unobtainable enough when they aren’t a mystery…

23 Likes

F2p can earn 3 arrows but it cost 4 for anything of value lol.

9 Likes

Another pay event. Make it so frustrating that people shell out money. Typical shamplay move.

13 Likes

He confounds not confloozes lol but this event is confounding me already.

4 Likes

lolz, we now need a decoder to understand the instructions.

3 Likes

:fu: for this event
:fu: for no compensation with coins for your mistake.
Still excited?

14 Likes

This is the most confusing shit ever

8 Likes

So to make this simple… I’m guessing there’s no way for F2P to earn anything of value with this event without spending? That’s how these types of events usually go. Guess I’ll go read through all this over convoluted nonsense and look for clues to the answer that I likely already know.

2 Likes

Mood when i see the missions about those fricking letters
download

1 Like

Maybe Ralphie knows

5 Likes

2 things already had letters drop from arenas doesn’t show anywhere explain that it’s to confusing … also what about people who can’t claim from training because roster is way past because trainers don’t stack ? @ForumAdmin @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

4 Likes

Drink More Ovaltine?

4 Likes

Time to prune or buy sc… this answer sponsored by scopely.

D - Defeat a green 6* Shiva 10 times (Stage 10 of the Words “D*” roadmap has 3x green 6* shiva)
E - Spend 100 energy total - World energy is easiest
P - Use 10 “Hollow Point” rounds in battle (it’s a battle item that looks like 3 bullets).
U - Upgrade a toon to their next tier - 2* worked
T - Train toons via training grounds - 2*'s worked.
Y - Level up a yellow toon 20 times.

25 Likes

Still wont be enough… Over 2k toons/trainers :man_shrugging:

Its another confusing event. Eg Leveled 10levels of a yellow and marked as 1. Probably means level 10 toons at least one level? Did a raid and nothing changed.

1 Like