Last words event Training?

Do you need to train 10 toons and claim them or just train them ?

3 Likes

I tried just training and it didn’t count for me. You probably need to claim them. Which is impossible as I’m sitting on over 3k in my roster

14 Likes

Claimed worked for me.

Yes it should work on claimed but if your roster is too full it doesn’t look like you can complete it

Yeah my roster is over 1600 great

2 Likes

@JB.Scopely many of us can’t claim from training this is unfair … and no not getting sc just for this so something needs to be done

1 Like

Buy more roaster space or sell extra toons in supply depot

3 Likes

:joy::joy: not when my roster is over 3k many is trainers to so

1 Like

Yeah iv stacked trainers for a reason it’s another poorly thought out event

That’s my problem too. Im 1k over toons. Can’t claim anymore

1 Like

There’s NO WAY I can complete training. Darn

1 Like

I have training running all the time but training does not count you need to claim 10 trained toons impossible for me without selling useful trainers

1 Like

Just like the weekly missions were undoable for me and many others guys. I complained. I had just leveled up my character to 109 so there was no way even holding xp terr, doing all rm, and SR that was accomplishable for me. I’m at abt 60% . They’ll say it ain’t fair to some oh well. Most can do it

1 Like

This is simply ridiculous, I have over 1200 toons and only 200 slots, each 10 of them cost over 400 coins, and NO WAY I’m deleting 1000 trainers. Please fix it Scopely…

1 Like

They won’t fix anything we will just be 999 S class items behind everyone else. Thanks scopely

There is nothing to fix, working as intended

4 Likes

I said pull from wheels but just realized it’s probably specifically from training grounds… well, that sucks for those with full rosters.

I have a few being trained but cant claim because of roster space. How can this be fixed @GR.Scopely?

2 Likes

This is one of the most easy tasks I ever seen in the game and people found a way to complain

15 Likes

No fix, just add another way to complete the mission