Last stage on event map

Fo to last stage if pan lider and gain exp

Why oh why would you post this

3 Likes

Help players

Pam nerf incoming in 5, 4, 3, 2…

7 Likes

This is not a bug or problem is only the ability of pam

You clearly weren’t around in the past when people used Pam on similiar high energy roadmaps and Scopely nerfed Pam for months to put an end to it

3 Likes

smh. the @Wanderer didn’t die for this.

4 Likes

Already fixed by scopely. Thank you for posted this you moron :fu::man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

There should be a list of forum members that are rats.

3 Likes

EVERY.FN.TIME.

3 Likes

Tbf people made Youtube videos yesterday about this so he’s not the only one that couldn’t keep their mouths shut

2 Likes

My god doesn’t anyone around like anything good?

You could get 50k coins and make a forum post about it. Damn man.

1 Like

Lets make a snitch list.

How ? Is it a new gate

The 50k coins was a damn example.

1 Like

yeah if people just kept their mouths shut they would’ve been able to open a years worth of promos. tbh if they screw up they just shouldn’t do major role backs. Not on the EXP stuff that’s rather minor tbh they don’t lose profit. and Pam finally has a place. Imagine being Pam, being a war prized, and ready to fight on roadmaps to help out her community and than become useless because the amount of exp is so small. Than she finally gives lots of exp and scopley (the whisperers ) take that away from her. Poor Pam #GivePamARole

2 Likes

The people that say they are helping people in these instances are just wanting attention.
The person’s that posted YouTube video’s wanted clicks!
They obviously knew Scopely would catch on even faster with videos made, reminds me of JAB and his trillion retirement videos.

Just less videos/channels I will watch in the future now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.