Lack of Liliths

Why Lilith’s milestone is always above Ulysses’ one ? Isn’t Ulysses supposed to be more uncommon ?

1 Like

Because they know the rush is way more important than the active 95% of the time.

4 Likes

I guess it’s different for different people but I’ve always seen Lilith as more important than Ulysses. Hell most toons I only use 4 Ulysses on compared to 9 Lilith. Also I’m always drowning in Uly. I would prefer if they swapped spots on milestones but I understand why it is the way it is

3 Likes

I’m also drowning in Ulysses since 3/4 of active skills are useless. But it is always like this : highest tournament milestone gives Lilith, second highest gives Ulysses. Scopely should swap sometimes.

1 Like

Check the shop, box in there right now :slight_smile:

Lol what an offer? I thot maybe the box of trainers from leagues came early :joy:

1 Like

Its cause they want to try to push the sales of lilths and if you havent noticed a lot of the rewards get swapped out for ulysess, this is also done for gear, the war milestones used to include other gear at the 100k mark as well as a gps and canteen now its 1 at 100k and 1 at 200k. All of it is to try to push you to buy offers.

2 Likes

Si peoples purchase Lilith’s offers for £££££

27x Lillith
34x Ulysess
Dont ask about Benedicts couse i lost count

I have about 100 unopened Lilith + uly crates… I think I only have a handful of bennies bc I use them bitches in level up since they hand me out like candy

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

scopley wants you to purchase them.

Remember scopley way is to make us pay.

1 Like

$$$$$$$. The only language Scopely understands.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.