Keith Flint R.I.P

The lead singer of the Prodigy. He took his own life. Depression is no joke.

10 Likes

Wow didnt know he took his own life! Good music! Brings back memories!

7 Likes

Many a nights lost with Keith, sad sad day

1 Like

These three were always my favourites.

3 Likes

Also one of my favs from prodigy

4 Likes

It sure isnt, their is a line between someone being a monster by being a bully and someone being a snowflake from being bullied and the people that go out of their way to drive one to take their own life are what some may call a demon. As well as we all have our own demons to fight and some lose that fight and it is sad. We live in a time when ego is on the rise with the internet making it worse but their is still human beings in this world with a heart who care for others and those with depression really just need to reach out or if someone sees someone with depression they should reach out to them. As someone who got a tattoo on my head, my half sleeve tattoos for my own battle with depression, suicide, etc i know all to well how haunting the demon of depression can be and the pain one feels when they are drowning, so my heart goes out to those people and really does hurt to see someone take their own life while at the same time i respect it is their right, it is sad non the less and as these “amazing, intelligent, evovled” animals that we claim/think ourselves to be, we really should act as such then but instead we act as one of the most evil animals to exist.

“Don’t be the monster they are.” - Me

2 Likes

Very well put and very refreshingly honest and I hope you are feeling well buddy and I’m sure your tattoos are excellent. There are far more good people in the world than bad, it’s easy to not look that way sometimes and regardless of your religious beliefs, this a a learning process and journey and a harsher one for some than others. If I was on my death bed I’d rather have suffered some than coasted. What would you have learned.

1 Like

it is an never ending war lol but yes i am good. “War inside my head” its on my head for the war that goes on inside not just me but everyone as no one even if they say so is a robot with no emotions. Roses on my arms, one with dead, black roses with vines/thorns digging into my skin representing my past and the other arm is normal roses showing my present amd a promise i made to never self harm or try to commit suicide.

Not religious, thankfully! Very spiritual tho and on my own path now for the last few years. And yes we learn from pain, this world is a school i believe that we must graduate to pass/leave permanently, suicide or death or murder isnt the end, you cant drop out/quit or be expelled from this school. You repeat it till you pass imho.

Nowa days i take everything as experience, i can wallow in it/ignore it and learn nothing or i can learn and grow or what i call “level up” from it.

1 Like

Its ok lol some cant read.

Short version - Depression is a demon/monster/evil, whatever you wish to label it.

Everyone is tough/troll/has no care till it happens to them. Example, suicide may be funny to joke about on the net but it gets serious af when its a family member or friend who takes their life and then it isnt a joke but i guess that is the learning/experience some of us must have.

2 Likes

zN8OSBV

2 Likes

I am not knowing this music at all but willing to check it out because you all seem sincere.

:+1::+1:

2 Likes

So since we got rid of the other troll… can we get rid of this one too?

1 Like

Which troll was gotten rid of?

RIP Keith Flint :pensive:

1 Like

Another loss of a musical icon, imo. It used to be that these artists could find solace in their music. Find some happiness and peace by bringing music to others. That does not seem to be enough anymore. I understand trauma and depression, have had my fair share. I don’t understand taking your own life, especially when you have so much to talent and potential.

Like people are saying, Life can be a struggle, but I have a hard time believing the alternative is better. The fact that suicide has been mainstreamed and popularized, even glamorized is disgusting.

Another spark has been snuffed out and the world is darker because of it.

1 Like

What does redditt have to do with rip threads?

After all…this is off topic right?!

1 Like

And how is that different from the forums…?

1 Like

Why do you think there is an “Off Topic” option when setting up a thread?

3 Likes

It’s literally for anything Off Topic…

1 Like

Wait a second…i think he is trolling us…smh

1 Like