Keeping surviving is not an option

@JB.Scopely
@ForumModerator
@ForumAdmin

Why in December there was no event to withdraw free mods? The last time was on November 30 before War.
When will you launch a list with the ascertainable legacy futures? The space to save characters is very limited and there are several 5 * useless waiting if they will ever be ascetable.
We are still waiting for the free and gratuitous Human Shield that was promised to us, or joke that you are Andrea from the survivors’ club because at this point it is a bad joke.
Scopely it is good that as a company you want to make money but do not neglect or mistreat your F2P players and / or small spenders. A new year begins Do things well.
Keeping surviving is not an option.

4 Likes

Keep on surviving bro

6 Likes

U don’t understand…surviving=sp3nding… So when they say keep on surviving, what they’re really saying is…

1 Like

We can say spending now lol they are done power tripping on that cause everyone forgot about andrea and has dumped more money into this game in the last 2 months than ive seen charities get over a few years.

3 Likes

thanks I’ll take that to the team
keep surviving

Hi,

Thanks for your report.

Free Mod Removal is so far a ‘lean’ event, that we run roughly on monthly basis, before a war takes place.
Due to the holidays, we did not have any war scheduled, so no 24 hour removal took place as a result.

I will update and communicate on upcoming events as soon as possible. Thanks for bearing with us.

2 Likes

There were more questions on there

2 Likes

But that was the easiest to avoid answering with an answer

3 Likes

Code for “keep surviving”.

See what you did there.

5 Likes

House.

Not sure what I win but I got a line.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.