Keep on getting booted, tried my own path

Was locked out arenas, tried everything and even contacted support in game got no help. Since the game was booting me ever since the update, I decided to leave beta through play store and it suggested I uninstall then reinstall. Now it wont let me even install the game. Wtf?! @GR.Scopely

Now I’m getting this

@GR.Scopely @Shawn.Scopely @TayTron @JB.Scopely

Everytime I open the game it redirects me to the scopely helpshift page. Come on! @GR.Scopely

You updated the latest beta version and since you left beta, you dont have access to the regular version. Versions cant go back. It happened to me a year or so ago. JB or GR will have to manually go into your game to fix it. I had to PM JB my account code to get it fixed.

1 Like

I uninstalled the beta version and reinstalled the normal. In the play store is says beta program is full so this cant be the beta version.

If you uninstall this will solve the problem👍

1 Like

Already did and reinstalled

There’s your problem, you weren’t supposed to reinstall, problem solved😂

Lol so close to being done with this game…

1 Like

Still waiting…

The beta version is ahead of the normal one. When you were in beta you were able to access the higher version and your game save data adjusted to it. After leaving the beta, the highest version wasnt accessible to you anymore. So you had to download the non beta version but your account save data is still running on the beta version. Only solution is what @Aries123 said. Also give some time for support to get to your tickets. Longest time it took for me was 14 hrs, fastest one was 2 hrs.

1 Like

Thanks @crunk and @Aries123! I guess I just wait for @GR.Scopely to respond.

Still locked out, support is horrible and not helping at all. Been like this all day. Help would be appreciated @GR.Scopely @TayTron @Shawn.Scopely @JB.Scopely

Issue has been resolved

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Good to hear that your issue has been resolved :slight_smile:
GR