Kalishane - is this how it works?

I’m not in IT in any way so if I’m talking rubbish then please let me know. Is this how it works;

Level Up tourneys - very little work required by Scopely. Set the prizes and milestones and press a button pretty much? This might explain why we get so many of them. I also assume that a lack of level ups correlates to fewer pulls on the wheel which I assume is your biggest money maker.
Raid tourneys - a bit more work to set up a number of bot teams and little income from raid cans
SR Tourney - a fair bit of work to set up 125ish levels
Roadmaps - again quite a lot of work. Artwork, storylines, levels, prizes all need to be done in advance.

Is this why we get so many level ups despite the fact most of us are feeding back that we are getting too many?

2 Likes

They don’t wanna work too hard, think of the stress they might have.

2 Likes

They are on vacation, only janitor works these days and as you can see he is not very imaginative person.

1 Like

It’s hard work thinking of new and exciting pancake toppings

E2A on a different note I take it you are in brantley? Nice warring against you guys again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

why bother with making things with talent when making these are soo much easier.

2 Likes

Level ups are fine. If you don’t like them, don’t participate.
Its pretty easy to hit milestones, maybe not 2 million everytime but 1/2 if obtainable.
Currently, its the easiest way to obtain 6* gear.

1 Like

We all know we have to have level ups but we have had so many lately that they are boring, especially at the weekends when most of us have enough free time to be able to put in the effort. SR, Raids and war all take time but level ups are a bit of training, bit of scavenging, all done in ten minutes and thanks very much. I don’t mind a level up if it is mid week with a bit of roadmap action or at the weekend together with a raid - just not level up after level up after level up with nothing else to occupy us.

2 Likes