Kal next promo (15 chars)

Don’t why they default that weapon to him I mean it could have just had the same stats as spear
Talking of stats pls scopley just wlswao the atk stat and defnse stat or rework them it just means kal can do good lol I mean he doesn’t lose his rush and he becomes a g2 so he’d be a decent tank if he gains stats that are tanky lol
Anyways another ascendble from the list ticked off

1 Like

He went from an annoying tank to probably a semi-decent support at best. Trust $copely to rain crap on a character that needed no fixing.

Good luck to those who plan to ascend him or even buy him, especially after they released governor not Long ago.

I’ve been running gov against Carl teams and still one shot greens even with Glenn’s buff on the enemy’s team.

Its sad for the players that paid for his special weapon what a scam… and the rewards are out for the week end events, they said rewards will be as good as war rewards since no war… ill let you be the judge but its no where near imo…

2 Likes

I can’t understand why you seems not happy!!!
That’s weird actually it’s a good news that they removed his special weapons,
Now you can equipped any weapons you have.

Why is his defense stat so lackluster @CombatMan

We just need released a dual attack red weapon for Red gov and this toon will be gone 1st turn one shot.

yeah the rewards are pretty lackluster. Big surprise right?

1 Like

May I see them please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Maybe he has saving grace behind a carl lead, but man that dual pistol jesus is gonna wreck him up hard. He went from a brick wall toon to a paperthin wall. :frowning:

2 Likes

Prizes are disappointing… not because they are any worse than usual. But because they are the same as usual.

What is the point of asking us what we want, if you’re just going to give us the same exact thing??

These tournaments are in place of war, the game’s premier event. The least Scopely could’ve done was made the rewards a little splashier.

1 Like

That would have required the tiniest amount of effort. They don’t have time for that. It’s all you can eat free pancake weekend over there. Now someone pass the syrup.

2 Likes

Supposedly war next week, also you can see the uptick in how high tickets go. I don’t think more than 1 or 2 insane raiders are getting the 2nd stash completed at this point.

I usually love doing survival road events but I have no motivation for it this weekend

1 Like

Same here. The grind has been getting to me and now I think it got me. They released the gov, got my first t4 6-star, completely windowless with options but now the grind starts once again. Not sure how many more times I can do it. War was the last bastion of fun for me and now even that is losing its luster. Maybe I just need a break or maybe it’s time to move on.

Does anyone have a start time by chance? Really disappointed in the rewards given this is replacing a war where we normally have much better rewards as well as stockpile tokens, cans, etc while fighting.