Just thinking about life

The game has improved somewhat, but it seems it also requires more graft and more hrs spent on it, as the more you play and spend time on it, the more it becomes a bigger part of your life, the more you can end up detaching from real life, and when it finally ends and all is gone, what life will you have to go back too?
what do you all think?
sorry just reading philosophical stuff so though id post something lol

1 Like

Gotta get that game/life balance sorted out

2 Likes

killing zombies in real life is all you have left afterwards. i was killing some in my dreams already…

1 Like

Um a job, your family, your significant other, a new hobby, learning a new skill, box sets, exercise, the great outdoors, travelling.

4 Likes

Drinking, Gambling, and Chasing tail - oh and dont forget Fishing while eating bacon

1 Like

Sadly, already have dreamed about stuff in this game in the past…

I’ve been playing since about august 2016, at that time I was running 4* molly as my attk/df leader and I felt so op when I finally tier 4 all my 4s. Even though the game was a struggle back then took me couple months to get to the top. I was runninggreen michonne lead with 2 commands and she was killing.good times. I’ve been in many regions. all of the the people I met back then that helped me along the way probably quit long time ago. Most from the introduction of 6s then the rest fell off shortly after mods etc. anywayS I use to spend all weekend in my room during summer, I was about 17/18 at the time, disconnected from most of my friends and family. During war weekend all I would do I lay eat and play…usually didn’t or forgot to shower lol. I quit many times. During the 5* era for about 3 months came back and I was still somewhat at the top. Quit again during the 6* era and I came back to mods and all that dumb shit then I recently quit about 2 months ago and I’ve been play now for 3 weeks and this s class meta is just trash… not fun at all

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.