Just pulled Ryker

If you like Ryker, can you mention how you use him? I’m FTP, lvl 150, have no shield and generally do not have lots of “common” toons.

It’s weird just seen on another thread that quite a few have just pulled him. I also just pulled him today on an SC token.
If his 120% attack boost goes to the highest attack stay toon on your team, I see lots of uses for him (especially with Blue Morgan). If its completely random who it applies to, it’ll be a bit more difficult.

1 Like

Thx! 7 chars

I have these mods on him, don’t normally use crit set but his rush can crit so can produce some nice numbers especially with double attack

2 Likes

U need to try and make him rush round 2. Try Andrea lead and use Nik with 8% weapon

1 Like

I have an attack set on him, with crit chance, crit damage, attack, atk vs green, and impair resist. This team is "f2p"ish discounting the fact chonne is kinda rough to get

1 Like

This team is kinda squishy, but I have x2 attack on all weapons except for sid, so I can usually take out 2 toons rd 1

2 Likes

Hmmm! I have that team too. Thanks.

Good weapon crafting by the way!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.