Just one 6* territory lmao

Why, just why? :woman_facepalming:t5:

39 Likes

the rich will get richer!

3 Likes

Whales will be showing some def today

3 Likes

3 Likes

Stupid. @GR.Scopely, can you listen to this feedback too? Open up more territories, such a non event for all but one faction

24 Likes

Open all ffs! Why you treat us like a :poop:?!

4 Likes

lmao… and here i was thinking that maybe i should rebuy SC club… the level of stupidity is outrageous. you guys have the gall to put this on the calendar haha

22 Likes

And of course because TT is so poorly coded, I can’t even attack without the game crashing. Wastes a TT energy and I don’t even get credit for kills, can’t place a team.

4 Likes

You guys should be happy, you’ll be holding the damn thing for the entirety of its duration :laughing:

1 Like

For real though what is wrong with scopely? PLEASE ADD MORE THAN JUST ONE

4 Likes

I called this crap last time after they opened only 2 after opening 6 previously

Difference is IT WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE SCOPELY

1 Like

I know ur being sarcastic but I dont understand why anyone would be happy that others get nothing… I want players to keep playing the game and progressing. This is the exact opposite.

9 Likes

Lmao this is so funny

2 Likes

I’d love it if the pos actually worked, 4 attacks, 4 reboots

About time this was fixed eh @GR.Scopely ?

and if region decide noone can keep a terry against 200 attacks

This is a joke. Nice one but it’s October 1st, not April 1st

2 Likes

You know me dude, just pulling your leg! I agree with you, this absolutely sucks… the audacity to even call this an ‘event’ and stick it on the calendar!

4 Likes

This is How Scopely punish us for their mistakes, for our rebellion on the article, for players united and for refunds. They do with us what They want and we still playing and a lot still spending. Fockers :fu:

3 Likes

Need more beads? How are we meant to get more without spending?

I still think this is a bug like every event. Becouse they cant be this stupid and plan it like this when all complaint about whales factions.

1 Like