Just got pete ...mod advice?

I welcome any advice. I am Ftp, other best toons are probably kapoor, christa, charlie, yellow michonne. Thanks in advance. Pete as a leader, pete as a follower are both of interest.

1 Like

Man, I’m just so happy for you. Still working on him myself just wanted to say congrats! He’s a great toon!!

1 Like

Congrats! Hope this helps. :blush:

2 Likes

Good for you. Now watch him being destroyed.

1 Like

Nice job it took a little bit of grinding for that

1 Like

I use him as support on my attack team with Christa, Kapoor, Michelle lead an s class henygen… devastates most teams encounter.

Solid toon an with right set up is very very effective… see lots of snobs an folk saying he trash, Kapoor trash bla bla… it’s fine if have other toons to use and every sclass going… trial few set ups an see what works…

4 Likes

He still is a strong toon.

1 Like

Congrats :slight_smile:
I also run Michelle, Charlie, Christa, and Pete on attack.

Here’s Pete’s mods:

1 Like

Everyone should put reflect on Pete imo

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Lots of HP, everything from his gun, rush and active is healing, hp boost or hp, for mods do hp set, hp, stun resist, taunt or impair resist, defense from blues, reflect damage. The meta is still heavy bleed, maim, burn, hemmorage damage and his kit is best with lots of hp. For his gun, i went with stun, huge bonus to ap when attacking, 35% hp, upgrade to a 5* weapon and went 30% defense, 45% hp.

1 Like

To little to late Pete is basically useless now with all theses super op toons they keep pumping out

Thanks everyone, except for a couple… Lol, you know who you are. Much appreciated!!!

Tank him up. If you dont got a human shield with a stun. Keep his bonus hp.

1 Like

Slowly raising Magna… Appreciate the thought!

Get her a stun gun

1 Like

Reflect mod. Replace useless bonus hp effect with stungun

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Sure, but if you give the enemy enough other toons to worry about, Pete becomes less of a target. You really don’t want to let that Priya fire off, especially if there’s an Alice buff running.

As with everything else, how decent a character may be is dependent upon what other characters you have to surround it with.

1 Like