Just for my own curiosity

How many 6★ characters do you have that are completely upgraded? By completely I mean tiered, leveled max, AR Max and skill maxed.
I personally have 0, but I haven’t spent a dime, not even watched a video or done a offer in two years, I only get coins from when I level or the rare 50 coin’s from daily achievements.
I play daily though and if I add up the time (log in 10-20min at a time) I spend close to 2½hrs a day. My streak is also a few days from 600.
So am I about average for RTS player base? This is what the survey is for, how many fully complete 6★’s do you have?

• 1-3
  • 4-5
  • 6-8
  • 9-10+

0 voters

Also do you spend money\watch videos\offers to get the stuff?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

You can make more coins with Scav mission bonuses. There are a few that have a high encounter rate, shorter time taken to complete, and may take some days to cooldown. But given the progress with coin earnings, it’s worth it. Also, I think if you want to go and see if you’re the average player, consider asking things like “Do you play this game more than anything else”, " How many 5⭐s do you own", or “How often do you get 3-5⭐ characters”. Any sort of statistics that you can measure your activity with others and see if you are really an average player.

1 Like

8 6-stars. All T3 level 80. 3 of them have maxed AR. None have maxed AS. 1 magazine bandolier away from getting one of them to T4.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about the coins from scavenger camps, be cool if someone has figured out the ones that do, I think I’ve seen it twice since they were released.

So far this survey is showing that I am with the average player when it comes to 6★’s, being that most of us do not have 1 fully upgraded 6★.

I’m still using non-maxed because I save those LU points :slight_smile:

1 Like

11 6*s, 2 t4 with GPS/canteen for 2 more but short a couple knife sheath and one hockey mask. 7 or 8 are
Maxed at/as, almost all are
Maxed ar

1 Like

But you have enough gear, trainers for AS and AR?
I also have yet to level a few 6★’s for the constant level ups but even then I still am short going past tier 2, or even close to the trainers needed. So it would still be 0 fully upgraded 6s for me.

Yeah. Heck, I leveled my Mirabelle’s AR 8 levels solely from the AR prestige mission.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m doing that now as well.

Side note-
I also forgot some 6★’s don’t have active skills so, they would technically be a easier 6★ to have maxed. I just remembered after what verd said.
As for the spending question I fully expect it to stay 50\50.

The scavenger mission named “reload” has a 50 coin bonus potential. I’d have to find my spreadsheet for the suggested team on that chance encounter.

1 Like

That would be awesome. I can honestly say that the only reason I probably haven’t seen the extra coins often is that I’m like everyone else and abort 99% of the missions, so it’s not a complaint in my other post.
But if that one does I’d be sure to try and do. Thank you for letting me know.

In 2 years spend for 3 monthly passes, did lots of offers, got two chars t4, close to max

1 Like

I have 9 6* atm. 2 Miras, Tyreese, Siddiq, Wyatt, Abraham, Carl, Glenn, Ezekiel.
I don’t really use Carl, Glenn, Wyatt and Abraham.
I maxed one Mira, Tyreese and Ezekiel. Planning to upgrade Siddiq next.
I didn’t spend a dime for it.

2 Likes

15 6* havnt bought any gear only 1 maxxed. Got enough canteens n gps for 2 more just missing other t4 gear

2 Likes

Just trying to get more votes.

1 Like

Completely free to play (no pass for 18months+). Have 2 tier 4x 6s, both maxed incl. ar &actives. My other 6s are maxed t3s but a mix of levelled a.rs.

I chose gear instead of wyatt and vincent. I also have enough gps/canteen for another t4 toon just need a few more holsters.

Bring on more nugget events i say🖒🖒

1 Like

Hey @Someloser, sorry this took so long. Here is the 50 coin missions and world energy can bonuses are under it.

1 Like

19 6* 17 of which are t3 80 and 2 fully upgraded to t4 90.

The 2 t4 toons have maxed active and ar.

12 of them have maxed ar and maybe 1 or 2 levels on active

5 of them are levelled but have nothing on actives or ar whatsoever.

Since the inception of 6* I’ve barely spent and all my coins now come from scavs/offers/videos

This one is from 2016 and completely wrong.

2 Likes