Just bring back blitz war's

This Hordes event is boring and honestly not fun. Stop with the new crap events and run mid week blitz war’s again atleast that’s entertaining.

Before adding move to the game how about fixing territories first?

2 Likes

Agreed. Would have massively preferred a blitz.

1 Like

Why not run blitz, onslaught and hordes? Not all at the same time of course, each once a month by default maybe. There’s enough events in existence now that the calendar can be pretty varied without the weekly routine getting samey.

7 Likes

This new mode is soooo bad lmao

1 Like

uhmmm fuk that :joy: …war and raids are the only decent events now days. Blitz wars through out the week and weekends during lvl up and crw as usual.

1 Like

Wars and raids continuously sounds just as bad, boring and tiring as 500 level ups a week

4 Likes

as long as i have war cans and coins i could war til my fingers fall off. Majority of the playerbase loves war.

1 Like

They would soon come to loathe it if it dominated the calendar. As with anything, keep it in moderation

3 Likes

Raid is seriously the worst event. Either your region drops defenses, in which case it is an ultra-boring loop of reload until you get a dropped bot and auto, or your region doesn’t, in which case you play against the same few teams over and over again, and everything takes much longer. There’s also nothing special about it, you can do exactly the same thing every day. The only thing it has going for it is that in some weeks the rewards are somewhat alright.

I think people just hate all new events because they’re not used to them. Scopely doesn’t help; they should have learned from Onslaught that their players really, utterly hate some reward structures. At least this time they added milestones…

3 Likes

I’d like to see you ask each region if they like war or not to make that statement true.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.