Just an old rts soul curious checking in

Had to pop in to see if my investment of over two years was well worth the time it took to depot every last piece of value to my account.

Unfortunately it was to everything I see on the forum.
I know people ask why’d you come back to read threads and post? Well bc the game was a huge time consuming endeavor for a very long time and deep down I wish the best for the people trying to hold on.

However it continues to look like the angrier players get, Scopely only feeds you excuses after excuses, passive agressive remarks after PA remarks here on the forum and even less true help or a path to enjoyment.

Leaving was the best possible the best prison break I and 15 of my faction mates could have done. Right now we are playing a beta game which holds so much promise without the Scopely fingerprint of ‘player first’ attitude.

I’ll say if you’re thinking of leaving, leave there’s better alternatives out there now. If you’re thinking of holding on bc of faction mates, discuss a mass move and leave. Don’t hold bc of a financial investment, with the 6 buff its a lost investment. If you’re still loving the game, good for you.

I’ll leave with a word to Scopely. The people leaving everyday are your faithful customers while you cater to a virtual unknown in these nursery closed regions trying to grow new whales. Kill off your old base as much as possible but you don’t need my encouragement bc you’re doing that with your attitude and approach to every player who comes here wishing for the rts experience that made them rabid fans in the first place. In reality, you didn’t deserve a license that holds such loyal fans.

A few from our faction have started to discuss new games as well. Suggestions appreciated.

Definitely looking for a new game. If any one knows any good ones, pm me so this thread doesn’t get shit canned.

I’ve heard good things about “last day on earth” that I haven’t tried. Less PvP, but that may mean less bullshit.

For a more full MMO game experience, I’ve heard Lineage that just came out on mobile is crazy good for a mobile game. Not zombie, more like a fantasy mmorpg from the pc, but my mobile gaming buds have been raving recently about it.

Here’s a great game to play; it’s called Meme/Gifs. Point of the game is to work together with members of your guild, to post the best Memes and Gifs. The guild who posts the best ones by the end of each event wins. That game is refreshing and awesome.

P. S.

This is just a joke. I just know you enjoy memes and gifs is why I wrote. Forum’s not going to be the same without you here.

Guns of boom looks like a cool game

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)