John Dorie S class petition

Hello there! I would like yo know how many of the people here in forum will be interested in one of the most badass characters in the walking dead universe.

Let me know below…

images

4 Likes

Nope, comics/video games universe only

5 Likes

that show is the worst thing since sliced hitler

3 Likes

Scopely doesn’t own the rights to the walking dead show and characters, AMC does. Scopely can only use comics/video game stuff. You can’t just go around stealing whatever the hell you want these days.

2 Likes

Calm down buddy, respect the forum.

If you think carefully they had similar toons in style like kapoor maybe ir won’t be john dorie, but ay least something similar

I’d love to see this, but sadly the trademark issues is a problem. AMC wouldn’t allow it, even if it resembled John Dorie it could be a legal issue they won’t take a chance on. Best hope is that releasing a similar idea looking toon like you said Kapoor, Rick, etc. I hope to see it too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pretty sure they dont want to pay for no rights when they can create a rip off character instead :grinning:

2 Likes

If it aint Kenny we riot

1 Like

A similar character/backstory would be a nice addition. Konrad with the dual shotguns is a comparable character.

I honestly don’t even know who this Dude is. On the positive site it’s atleast not another Daryl Request.

1 Like

Axel Dixon Petition

Give the ppl Kenny already. Why must you make them beg?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.