Jb updating line chats not forum

Why is everyone telling me this joker is saying transfers open on the 5th but no announcement here . Is this the official forum or do we need to join one of these ridiculously cliquey chats to get information. Please fill me in cool kids

3 Likes

Is not offical to 100% therefor not announced in forum

7 Likes

Like I said he always talking sideways different answers to different people I absolutely hate the atmosphere here a firm reflection of how whales treat the normies in game all a popularity contest

4 Likes

Not everyone in that chat is a whale it’s only requirement is that you are the leader or co leader of your faction. People need to quit acting like it’s for the Super Elite or something

5 Likes

it is superelite dont take out my vip status now

1 Like

More super secret line chats. Complete BS. Line is not the official place for information.

5 Likes

I was in that chat it’s not a secret. The o ly reason I’m not in is because I dissolved my faction and am no longer a leader.

Official is where the company choose to make official.

2 Likes

That’s the reason JB prefaces everything he announces with “Pending further comms”. Which is code for it will be official when GR announces it on here

1 Like

This is why an official newsletter with developer/CM updates needs to be in game with only their messages

5 Likes

source

U can make all the excuses in the world how hard is it for the elitist cool guy to make a forum post as well and say pending further developments. All those chats are extremely toxic and cliquey I cant join without 7 people running their months instantly. Post the info here and stop the insider bs. U already see them gifting toons to certain players it’s like a group of high schoolers run this game

3 Likes

show proof or take your nonsense out of here

2 Likes

so no proof of your nonsense ok :rofl:

Lol ok I’ll ask the same question, show proof or take your nonesense out of here. Making things up is pretty toxic

2 Likes

Ask jb buddy not me. Ppl always wanna kill the messenger

1 Like

So you don’t have proof of your statement? How long you gonna dance around saying you don’t?

1 Like

Check out newton’s law. Stay naive little man. I dont need proof when everyone knows the story already. Rumours are all based in truth. Sorry I’m not the FBI for you. If you dont believe the countless people in the know I cant help you. That’s really not the point of this post either.

1 Like

So proof is not needed when making accusations? You don’t have the marbles to admit you made up bs or are spreading it around without any verification :joy: I agreed with you up till nonesense about “people getting gifted toons” this spreads disinformation or flat out false and is toxic for these forums to which you would like communication on from scopely! How ironic is that! Lmao. You do you, you have made quite the name for yourself so luckily it’s deaf to most.

1 Like

Ask heather lady… she seemed in the know lol yes I’m basing this on secondhand information and have always known lots on vk worked for scopely. Use your imagination a bit it’s been admitted to on forums just the other day that these things happen and certain exceptions are made for certain players… hell once they said theyd show me why I was banned as an exception… sorry buddy dont dwell on this as I assure u, it happens

1 Like