JB - thank you and good luck

May the force be with you on your next adventure!

11 Likes

Is he leaving well if he does
his gf well when she finds out he ain’t part of a multi biliainaire corparation and ain’t gonna be rich no more :sunglasses:

4 Likes

he just announce on the official line chat that he is leaving and another person (Alan) is taking over his role. His forum account is also deleted too.

1 Like

Good luck JB. Hope your next gig is awesome!

1 Like

4 Likes

All the best… I’m sure you know as well as we do the time on this is nearly up !!

6 Likes

I cant believe how many customer service reps we have gone through now. Maybe scope should realise they is a reason they cant hold onto employees long term. But we all know scope doesnt look more then a few mins ahead into the future. Good luck jb. Hope you get a job with a real company that let’s you actually respond and fix issues that players care about.

26 Likes

Well JB, Good luck and of course keep surviving.

6 Likes

You would think he would post here, not in the super elite chat

9 Likes

@JB.Scopely - Your dedication to selective sharing of information in your super secret best friends club was only second to your consistency in delivering half-baked information.

You will probably be missed, but only because you were better than the chumps and chumpettes that came before.

73 Likes

No loss let’s be real

26 Likes

I wonder how far away from Scopely headquarters Alan is stationed. Antarctica perhaps?

5 Likes

We don’t talk about that, its rule number 1.

Not a bad guess. But the new guy is Russian I think.

Lol how could the dude find a more lax job then this one lol /… he literally did nothing

17 Likes

Well, he did say he would take stuff to the team, granted the team was probably a couple bobble head figures he kept on his desk.

20 Likes

Wow, getting hired with - scopely customer “service” on a curriculum. Miracles do happen.

3 Likes

Funny that we peasants cannot delete our accounts here.

5 Likes

Thank you JB you will be missed

2 Likes

He may have taken it to his bobble head team.
But, not before stopping by the pancake bar.
To talk to foxcrap about what is making more money RTS or wheel of fortune.

2 Likes