IV even suspended for 24 hours out of nowhere. What the fuck?

Erm what the hell is this? All I do is play the game and it’s modes and partake in banter in faction and region chat. Why have I been suspended? Didn’t even get a notice as to why?

You offended someone apparently

Region chat is your answer. Stay out of it.

2 Likes

Last word in your topic might provide a hint

3 Likes

that wont get you a 24h… also game is ma…

People will say this is not true, but if you made someone mad, they can all hit the report button and you are done for 24 hours.

I am convinced there is no human intervention.

As someone said, stay out of global chat.

2 Likes

Facts… my one and only ban came from hurt feelings of an anonymous player in global chat

1 Like

Maybe you should watch your f**king mouth

5 Likes

Ita obvious why you got suspended by the title of your post.

1 Like

Last I looked swearing on the forum for a ‘mature’ game and in the game shouldn’t constitute a ban? It’s an adult game, maybe delicate snowflakes just shouldn’t play

2 Likes

No but it shows if you will cuss in your post on here imagine what they say in GC. It just highlights the lack of decent decorum

3 Likes

Literally an adult game. Swearing is hardly a big deal? Unless you’re like 12

Literally against their ToS so they decide what gets you suspended. Why do people act like this is a democracy with free speech you are on their platform they make the rules

2 Likes

You’re condemning the man like he’s wrong. Free speech is free speech. Unless he’s bullied someone, he shouldn’t be punished for saying a few swear words. He’s an adult for Christ’s sake.

Crybabies ruin everything.

2 Likes

Lol even scopes storys are full of potty mouth words can we suspend them for.24h

1 Like

It’s called context. You can say a cuss word in a story it’s a lot different when that same word is directed at another player in an aggressive manner

3 Likes

There is no free speech when you are in someone else’s house. If someone came to my house and was cussing in front of my kids I have the right to kick them out of my house. That’s what Scopely is doing you dont have the right to say whatever you want in their house. Why is this such a hard concept for people to understand

2 Likes

This, free speech doesn’t count on private property. Call it the great American dilemma lol

2 Likes

See, you’re condemning him based on your own assumptions. You’re assuming he’s been abusive. He’s an adult… We’re all adults… Playing an adult rated and adult themed game. If you can’t hack adult behaviour then perhaps you and your ilk should retreat to the comfort of Candy Crush. Just because you live with a stick up your backside doesn’t mean the rest of us do.

1 Like

That’s what I’m trying to convey but it seems hard for people to understand lol

2 Likes