ITS THE 26TH WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER S-CLASS. TOON

again
(7chars)

wUga3rmxLZY

3 Likes

Can someone explain crosshairs it’s not in the sticky above for combat guide. Aka what does it do? Someone said in my faction it’s decap for 3 turns. But then why not call it 100% heal reduction 3 turns. Does crosshairs give extra dmg modifier?

It’s just decap.

2 Likes

If someone is killed while in crosshair status, that toon is decapped

2 Likes

Its the 26th, we’re getting a duplicate thread

3 Likes

It’s not the same , 100% heal reduction can be revived, but a toon under crosshairs can’t be revived

It’s just decap, but while crosshairs is in effect, ANYONE can decap the character. Basically if they have crosshair, once they die, they die (assuming not dead from bleed, burn, etc.)

if they die by crosshair they gone for the rest of game.
Either it is bleed, hemo, burn normal or ar

2 Likes

Obviously the next premier :joy:

What the hell is crosshairs?

All I heard is that it has something to do with decap

If a toon has crosshairs active on them, if the enemy hits them with a killing blow they get decapped. Doesn’t matter who it is that kills them.

Basically payback (Reflect damage)but when they kill the toon with crosshairs on them. The toon with crosshairs and the enemy both die but the enemy gets decapped?

No. Let’s say you put crosshairs on an enemy, and then do enough damage with Charlie to kill them. That enemy character gets decapped as long as crosshairs is still in effect, but they stay decapped the entire match.

1 Like

All these s class toons but no dam medal offers i dont understand. Stop making them rare just to force people to get them from tournaments

1 Like

Everyone on the other side gets bleed at the start of each wave I think.

Nope,Way off

So it basically makes that toon able to be decapped? That’s op.

1 Like

But 1000 bleed for 5 turns and Stun for 3 turns to TWO isn’t?

Lol can we get my bruh some ascendance medals so he can buy all the s class toons and ascend them :rofl: you arnt letting this go haha

1 Like