Its a conundrum

After grinding my butt off (ftp). I think I will be able to get 300 royal flushes.

The million dollar question is do I take Lilly and use the other 200 royals on stuff I don’t really need or do I take the crate that costs 300 royal flushes?!?!? I kinda want Lilly but not sure if id use her.

1 Like

I was in same situation…and now they are giving Rick’s card in wars … i took Rick’s card from the box :slightly_smiling_face:
But i am kinda sad i couldn’t get lilly

1 Like

I’m also leaning towards Rick… love a good command toon.

I’m not sure wat to do. I cud def get Rick now between flush box and battle pass. But I’ve just lvled my two 6* Shiva as well so I can get her sclass. I’ve never had a payback toon

1 Like

lily is a pretty good card i’d say take him

I’ll be honest Lilly has added a lot more variety to my attack team personally and has a of benefits as for things like arenas I can now turn 2 most Pete teams and the odd mercer team.

She is surprisingly solid on defence and more importantly can take down readers to about 4K health no matter what allowing my princess or mercer to finish the job, top tier to in my opinion.

4 Likes

I got Lilly today as well. I’ll have to see if I can use her once she is lvled. My Priya att team with 4 1535 kills most teams t1 without a rush. Just not sure Lilly will do better. Would def make arrav hit harder though

2 Likes

Lilly nuff said

2 Likes

Lilly is amazing. I thought she looked decent on paper but not as great as she actually turns out to be.
Run her in a team with a doc and command and give the ap to the other 2 then on turn 2 she is so versatile - either take the defence of 2 toons down massively or hit and then command for a 5K flat damage. One or the other will always be of huge benefit depending on the situation.
And she can hold a 15/35 straight off the bat.
I’m running Lilly-Aarav-Princess-Doc-Zander and it is killing any non-control lead team right now (oh and she’s still only T1 lvl90 - I don’t really feel the need to level her any further at all).

3 Likes

I haven’t used Lilly much in PvP, though her lead skill gets marks for combining Aarav, Priya, Princess. Used right then she allows everyone else to do the heavy lifting

I think maim isn’t the greatest in the world of Petes. But, maim is amazing to have for PvE - SR, roadmaps. Whenever you get a tanky revive, shield, etc team with 20k HP or whatever they buff it to, you’re guaranteed to land damage and win eventually, even if it just takes some time.

Definitely worth having imo

2 Likes

I had to get Lilly because I have always been a blue yellow guy and Carl was needing a replacement.

I think she is great. She can bring a lot of damage options to the table that other blue yellow leads can’t, and a host of utilities that can make taking an enemy team down a lot less troublesome.

3 Likes

That 5k flat maim means that Aarav can take out Pete every single time afterwards. I’ve not yet encountered a Pete that can survive a Lilly 5k + Aaravs Pain Train.
Or if using Aarav to take out the other 2 lines no Pete with -50def due to Lillys AS will survive Princesses AR

4 Likes

Yeah I noticed how much a difference she made even without being levelled I built an experiment team and the boost she added to that team was amazing…

I’ve just got Aarrav scalss now (yes late to that party as went heny) and can see him with her exactly as that team you built…

For F2P she is brilliant and seems slightly underrated at min… gonna be another Angel scenario

3 Likes

Lilly actually is pretty good and definitely she can take a hit. Don’t miss out on her, the other cards from crate eventually will be coming soon now lily is a already Sclass ready to go.

1 Like

Take the Lily there will be other chances to get Rick - Lily pops out ready to use, go for her I say.

1 Like

Well I got to 300 royals but from the advice here I’m gonna grab Lilly. Straight S class and good lead toon is just too hard to pass up. Thanks all.

Think I will grab 2k Daiyu cards and maybe 100 basils with the remainder.

3 Likes

I went for S-class box for Rick.

Lily is decent, but realistically, I don’t see myself using her on offense especially with how popular/important control lead teams are. (Eg: Jacki/Mercer)

2 Likes

I took Lily and 1000 cards for both wanga and Priya. I only managed to get 4 royal flushes but I was happy with the event

1 Like

If Rick is added to the war box, you will eventually get him. Lilly on the other hand is a direct s class toon that provides options for aarav and Priya to work in tandem on attack. Also, who knows when Lilly will next be available to acquire. In this case, id go for the unique character. @Gravedigger. Hope this helps with your decision, but I may be too late in my response

1 Like

That’s tricky a lot a faction peeps love the Lilly