It was a matter of time

in the last day they decided to sell out the characters

2 Likes

$75 without the weapon and i only care about the weapon maggie and josh are really bad anyways

But there are so many trainers and tokens in there!!! You know how much they cost? 70$ for all these…the key is almost a gift to you xD.

-30ap bad? wot.

1 Like

I already got 1 character free, and neither of them are particularly game changing, so who cares if others want to buy the 2nd?

3 Likes

The only thing these toons are useful for from my perspective are part of their rushes (Maggie has focus , John heal reduction).

However, Dale has a better version of both of these in his active skill. That’s how pathetic these toons are.

2 Likes

They gave us a free opportunity to get one character. If someone thinks that a second character is worthwhile then good for them - they’re idiots - but it is their decision.

If you don’t like the offer, your best method of communicating your displeasure is to not purchase it.

2 Likes

When one of the characters is so bad, people don’t bother remembering their name.

4 Likes

I love how they only sell you one you picked

1 Like

Nice eyes there, didn’t notice it at first.

$8 for 4 tokens, 4 tokens to go toward a stash full of crap, if the stash is finish you get a crate with rng toons, most got dupes, most will get aris or aiko :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.