I am asking for legacy shield. Why not

^ this has to happen ^

1 Like

Ascendable list for 2019 is certain.

7 Likes

2019 Scampley certain keep scampling

Current list needs to be finished.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a list of which ones have been completed and which ones are still to be done? I have a number of the characters on the list, but all are 5*. It’d be nice to know which ones I can expect to be ‘upgraded’.

1 Like

Knox, tough maggie and tough Dwight are left

20181203_073707
Green means ascendable, red means still 5 star

4 Likes

1fa7303a5516cc6e45ee49a5892ef64e0f45871f_1_690x335 aac7ff1c0174b56070f3ee3210811aa226e25550_1_690x335 9d8f8273b9046ebf4eebc1a02aeb4f7b67fa37b9_1_690x335

2 Likes

Thanks. I just have Dwight.

Because everybody (at f2p and moderate spending level) seems to think shields and revives will make their problems go away.

Guess what? They won’t. With more shields and revives we will see even more timeout teams. Whales got their decaps and disarms to cut through these teams but the rest will face elmore almost unbeatable teams. Which will result in more frustration and players leaving.

We (the f2p and moderate spenders) need a way to cut through these stale broken meta teams. And therefore we need more decaps and disarms.

11 Likes

Preach it! Lol i will take decaps and disarms over a shield anyday

1 Like

Exactly, more shields and revivers for everyone will just lead to more complaining that instead of not being able to beat the spenders but having a fair go against other f2p, they can’t beat the spenders or f2p now because everyone will be running time out teams.

Knox better be a Sheild or decap if not he going to fooder

1 Like

a ■■■■■■■ green leader atk + pa

There still not done with the old list so that means no new list.

More than half of them will be toons not readily available if they follow the same pattern as the first two lists.

99% of the time they are extremely underwhelming do nothing for anyone be that f2p or p2w.

At this point I say completely stop making 5-stars ascendable so we can stop holding on to them for that incredibly small chance they might become useful again and this way we can all clear out that wasted roster space.

1 Like

It should be better to exchange old 5* again 6* of a choice.

For example : a certain list of 5* = choice into à 6* list.

A STOP THAT EVERYWHERE RANDOM SHIT

1 Like