It is time to Quitman

Shout out to all the awesome folks from Revolt in Quitman region. The great people there made it fun. As for Scopely, I tried several times to give it a chance (more than I really should have), but too much inconsistency, blatant lies and deception, and disconnect from the player base is what finally killed it for me. Scopely can go fuck themselves right in their gaping bholes.

52 Likes

What a shame to sell all those toons…you should have given your account to a noob in need :confused:

2 Likes

Sorry to see you go, it was nice seeing you on the old and new forums. But honestly, there should be just one big goodbye thread for everyone who is quitting, since there are so many. Good luck in the real world!

4 Likes

I would have, but my account was linked to my real Facebook account :frowning:

1 Like

129 sd points and 500 food all characters worth… this is so fckd up :slight_smile: it’s very painful for me to watch, so much time and probably money invested, there are my favorite toon samurai Jesus also. You, sir, have a strong power of will, I wish you to find the game which will generate a tons of pleasure for you, thanks for sharing this. Cheers mate.

7 Likes

I am pretty sure he’s not the only one that will leave. Can I ask you why you did this?

For me, the main reason I would leave is the poor reward structure.

3 Likes

He was struggling for a long time, I saw it on previous forum…guess ascension and what comes next after it killed all the joy for him

3 Likes

@cournojo It was a lot of things, but mostly just dissatisfaction with the way Scopely handled things down the stretch. I was really hoping it would get better, but it didn’t. Lacking rewards was definitely one of the reasons, though.

9 Likes

Oh man, that was surreal to watch. It gave me all kinds of chills. I hope you move on to bigger and better things buddy.

2 Likes

@kalishane please watch this video, almost every toon he sold worth more than every toon which lately have been placed as tourney prizes. This has to change like for real, this is disturbing :cry:

10 Likes

Sorry to see you leave but seriously considering the same. I cringed watching it but can’t blame you.

You actively tried to engage the developers same as many of us have, and we have nothing to show for it.

Best of luck in your future endeavors. Find any thing good out there hit me up.

7 Likes

Man if things would get better after this you need to have a toon based upon you and named Martyr

7 Likes

I LOL’ed

5 Likes

That’s what you call a breakup.

5 Likes

Good luck OP. Been feeling this way myself for a long time as well. Regardless of game issues, it is how Scopely treats it’s playerbase at the end of the day.

7 Likes

Full on tragedy man.

Had to stop watching halfway through… Best of luck to you. Hate to see someone who’s been so active go.

3 Likes

Damn sad to see you go man. Exactly how I’m leaving this game when I’m ready so theres no temptation to come back

3 Likes

It’s a real shame. That hurt a little to see you do that, however, it’s a trend in my region. Long time players finally saying goodbye because of the changes made and the lack of changes needed.

3 Likes

Good job man , your free now

4 Likes