Issue On Getting Account

Hello, this is my first time posting here, so apologies if I’m doing this wrong.

Let me start by saying I’ve been playing the game since the beginning and although I have my issues with the game, I love it still.

Anyways, about a week ago my phone did a Google security update. Well with my luck, it corrupted, I lost everything and had to factory reset my phone.

So. This brings me to my problem. I’m so confused on how to get my linked account back. I would go to LINE to ask my Faction, but for some reason, my account never linked to my Facebook/email, so my LINE account is lost.

I want to regain access to my account from my Facebook account but the prompt that pops up is making me completely second guess myself.

I opened the app, went through the forced tutorial and that’s what’s making it confusing.

Why can’t the prompt be like the Harry Potter game? It says “link blank account, level blank” or “keep blank account, level blank”.

Image attached. I don’t want to lose my account. I have all the information for my account, but have only ever purchased 1 thing when the game was still new, so idk if that’ll help when I email customer service, which has never helped me.

Thanks everyone.

(Also: I’m on Habersham and in Illuminaughty, if anyone from my faction is on this forum!)

Need receipt

1 Like

For what?
My account is linked to my Facebook, but idk what I need to click when I get that prompt. I haven’t clicked anything yet.

Supposedly it’s the easiest way to get your account back if you lost it have you contacted customer support?

I didn’t lose the account. I just don’t know what to press (screenshot) that’s the option to get my linked account.

It’s hard to explain.

If you know for sure that is the Facebook linked to your account, then press confirm.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.