Is Wheel of fortune ptw?

Is there a way to get the keys for :free:?

2 Likes

If it is in a scopely game you know it is p2p… This shouldn’t come as a shock lol

2 Likes

You don’t need keys for the wheel.

2 Likes

No you need them to run the maps to get the better rewards other than the crap that’s available for free. Another event rooted in spending money. What can’t we just get a decent event that won’t cost an arm and a leg for a low chance of something good.

Can someone please tell him you get 32 keys for completing Turning Up The Heat event mission group. I think he blocked me.

1 Like

Does anyone look at the event before making off base responses this is a free event you can get the keys for FREE you can get coin pulls for FREE but you and your faction actually have to put in some work. I know it’s a scary world when you have to work for something. Toughen up snowflakes

4 Likes

I don’t think it is a matter of not wanting to work for it, I think it’s a matter of not knowing that you could work for it. Clearly Veni didn’t know you could get these for free.

Buuuuut… all the information is already there for anyone that wants it. If people take the time to look into things instead of complaining/assuming, they will save themselves frustration.

4 Likes

I’m not disagreeing. Though some people just don’t look. Doesn’t mean they don’t wanna work for it though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.