Is this going to be updated in the near future?


#1

So, erm… This is the 6* era, and even back in the days, these weren’t great rewards.


#2

Good one , i used to take the “pass” but man now it’s just not interesting anymore


#3

Although green michonne was pretty badass back in them days !!


#4

Awww yeeaaah


#5

And it might be greedy to ask, but more coins too? :joy:
(hey! You never know lol)
But I am happy with an updated crate too!


#6

Always used to get Aden and be pissed. Now it’s the only thing worth getting.


#7

i would keep getting 4* abraham…


#8

This just in. New 30 day pass crate*

  • not an actual thing although who doesn’t love “Gator”. :laughing:


#9

^^^^^
lmao!!! well done


#10

Nah… I heard they changed there mind and want to implement a 3* Doug Crate instant. Still Nice Picture :wink:


#11

1% chance for Gator, 99% chance for Gator. I like my odds.


#12

And still you’ll end up with a grenade somehow :wink:


#13

Since april no pass for me :man_shrugging:


#14

Can’t wait for season 10. Rick’s out “Gator” is in! :wink:


#15

I would actually start watching the show again for this :grin:


#16

I would too :grin:. Couldn’t possibly be any worse than season 8. Boy that stunk.

The Walking Dead takes an entirely new direction as a man named “Gator”, his pet alligator and his walker girlfriend try to start a new life. Coming this Fall to AMC.


#17

I stopped after exploring the Comics. I already didn’t liked Season 7 and thought about stoping. And after reading the Comics… damn. Also I will never forgive them that they for some reason turned Allen in a poor Governour Henchman :angry:


#18

That crate was made in 2016 wasn’t that bad when it 1st came out there was more 4* teams than 5* teams. By now it’s almost 2019 and same toons part I don’t get is they updated the 1st month from 4* blue Carl to 5* red Carl but left the crate the same by now at least 1 ascend should be in there get rid of the dumb 4* even a new player there worthless to after month 2. Put even active skill trainers over them


#19

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.