Is this a joke? Where are the mittens?

2 Likes

Typically the the collection stays open a day longer than the event lasts to give everyone a fair chance to turn in the items.

2 Likes

Mittens are done man. Can’t be slacking on ur pimpin

6 Likes

They were easily obtainable.

6 Likes

I have scored 500k+ in every lvl up a few times got 1.25mil+

It’s fine! I think theres a offer for some. Just spend a little money probably intentional. :wink:

5 Likes

Not just easily obtainable but scopes gave us free green ones. This is on u bud. I’ve had all 3 for a week now would buying any mittens.

4 Likes

I had tons of leftover mittens of all 3 toons. Didn’t buy not 1

1 Like

This is blue

There’s a store offer of 2000 of each for 6$

I am in the same boat for blue mittens.
Granted I had Maggie already but I scored 500k each event. Oh well

1 Like

Slacker :joy::joy::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Seriously, there’s been so many level ups. If you don’t have the mittens by now, you don’t grind enough.

1 Like

How many you think has there been?

I would not even call it a grind lol I at first did every milestone with mittens and regretted it lol because now I seem to have tons of extras sitting in my inbox with bendicts, trainers and such I can’t, or wont collect yet because my roster is about to burst. I’d say besides sr since it’s an event you likely had to spend on it was an easy free to play event. My level 36 account managed to get maggie.

Not everyone scores 1mil every time

3 Likes

There’s your problem.

2 Likes

I hit 500k every time and have had all 3 toons for over a week. Wouldn’t even call it a grind as this is one event where Scopely have been rather generous with opportunities.

2 Likes

There were plenty of level ups to get it

It’s agtually a major grind when you don’t have easy access to a tonne of 5* to level up or the gear to level up your 6*, I struggled to hit even the 500k on every lev up. F2P event? Not even slightly, check yourself

3 Likes