Is the Typhoon Event a big letdown?

Is Typhoon a big letdown?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is it worth being locked into regions for ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Please take the results to the team.

Thank You

3 Likes

It’s worth nothing tbh, Zhu is another terrible toon, only nice thing is s-class collectibles

6 Likes

Am I answering whether it’s a let down or whether we should be locked in for it?

No for locked in

Yeah it’s a huge letdown. Nothing like Pathways which is what they should base all events on in future only less grindy.

Also, what in hells name is that 6*? He’s literaly got the worst stats I’ve ever seen on a 6* I think. Like I think even the base 6* like Rosita etc have higher ending stats than he does. Not a single stat at or above 2000. What a trash toon. And you can just tell he’s going to be something only spenders get due to milestones giving energy.

Scopely should just give up and never do another event as it seems Pathway was a fluke, such shit design. All that effort for a 6* That’s about as useful as a 1* weapon because of 6*. Immediately being depoted, I see no one ever finding a use for him he’s that bad

2 Likes

I wasn’t really expecting anything anyways.

I get 1k or so more blue keys towards Pete, so that’s a win for me.

2 Likes

I edited it just for you :smiley:

Really i just wanted to create a poll as ive never created one before :slight_smile:

Thought it would be more rewarding than the typhoon event lol

5 Likes

I was the only one who answered the regions part and not Typhoon and it looked like I’d gone corporate lol

Does this event motivate you to keep playing beyond Sept 26th?:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

First question had the option to vote for both, so I did. Yes and no.

1 Like

Highs and lows. Miserable toon but some good collection stuff. Definitely nowhere near as good as pathways (which also received way too much negative feedback).

I’m just flabbergasted at their event toons. How are they getting worse than Michelle? Whoever created Zhu needs to go.

10 Likes

Heyy its my poll :stuck_out_tongue: ok ill share with you lol

motivation -100, I just hope to hell that the next war wheel is better than the last

1 Like

You rebel! :wink:

1 Like

Justifiably so, the event’s grind was overblown and the stats were all over the place to get them done f2p wise. 1000 raids, 7500 level ups and those awful territory missions, war missions and Hordes missions where there were not enough events for most players to cover them. It was a shit event with good prizes, thats all. The only saving grace was Bennies, remove them the event falls flat on its face.

Grind is supposed to be fun in a game and not laborious. Example of a good grind, those blue key drop crates in one recent raid tourney, which Scopely immediately dropped since it was well received by the community :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Just seen his stats now.This can’t be for real(goes and check game O_o).

1 Like

Yup pulled 2nd horde event cos if someone had a certain leader it would make your game crash so scopes said they couldnt run an event knowing it had issues.

Move forward to today and arenas has been a buggy mess since it started but thats cool to run

2 Likes

Really wasn’t that bad. Players just decided to try and finish it in a few days because the crates were amazing. Was easy if spread out.

2 Likes

All that hype for an awful 6 star and only 1k s class items for each toon

today i pulled 20k coins from remaining bags of pathways .wish typhoon salso be like that

3 Likes

Sweet you can get like 250 keys for that or maybe like 138 red velvet cakes

2 Likes

No i will spend them on raid/war/sr cans

1 Like