Is that warm rain?

Nope… it ain’t warm rain it’s just scopely pee’ing in my ear.

Don’t tell me there is no bucket and odds fixing when in my last 14 5* pulls I have had 3 yellow 5* limited edition dwights, 3 yellow 5* victors and then yesterday against my better judgment:

I have a fac mate who made a single 5* token pull and got a second shield Ajax

11 Likes

Working as intended… Check out the shop for more blazing offers!

9 Likes

:joy: ain’t that the truth

I haven’t had a single ascendable from that wheel in my last 30-40 pulls, if not more.
There are buckets all right… And most have holes in them… like ours!

5 Likes

From 2 regions combined, mostly from one though, I’m guessing I’ve pulled from the 5* wheel probably 60-70 or more times since it was updated. (Had tokens saved in my main region)
Not one ascendable so far. Got tons of dupes though… Heard a guy in my region pulled 4 or 5 on the first day and got Ajax and another…fkn buckets… Lol

1 Like

Ever since the new wheel update I got 4 red Carl’s 3 red cains and 3 red clementines only thing I have gotten was Knox

1 Like

Someone in my faction did a single pull, and he got Ajax. So that doesn’t surprise me… guess some people’s buckets have less holes than mine. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve done 100+ 5* tokens pulls and haven’t pulled 1 camila or blue morgan yet but I’ve gotten all the others at least twice and I have an army of marlon and rosies

4 Likes

Used to love Marlon and Rosie. Great toon before the whole nuke that was Zachary…negan…sclass

1 Like

I apologise (sorry not sorry) to anyone who may have been offended by my accusation that scopely might be p**sing in people’s ears and telling them it’s warm rain

What I actually meant is that they are sneezing on our cornflakes and telling us they are Kellogg’s Frosties

Because scopes are doing… as Tony the Tiger would say… grrrrreat!

3 Likes

Who would fl@g this?

This wheel is again outdated I’m afraid, it’s S-class or don’t bother, save them tokens

1 Like

I currently have like 8 Ascendables from 5*, Elite and single Pulls.

Pulled my second Shield Ajax yesterday too and the day before I pulled Gen 2, Fast Evasion Alpha

I got a Camilla just after I bought one from Leagues,ever since I haven’t pulled another ascendable

I always get strong Zeke. I think that I have about two dozen of him now. I will be SET if he ever gets an ascension…

LOL

Can’t remember how many Sam Fairbanks Ive pulled in the last few months. It’s a lot.

In one week, I pulled her 7 times. Across 4 regions. 3… on the same day. There are definite rigged odds here, there’s no way that can be coincidental.

Similar numbers for Bo and Rod, as well.

1 Like

I wanted Marlon and Rosie for so long and finally got him just as he became useless :pensive:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.