Is support dumb or automated

they said provide a receipt to recover my account
I DID OMG
do they even look at pictures you link

Automated most times

i provided details of my account procedure and a picture on my account on itunes of purchaes i made on the account i provided the picture and they say show a receipt
WTF i did you support masters

pleas help @kalishane

can anybody help plese im missing out on level up i dont want to restart

@kalishane

She doesnt work for scopely anymore.
No one here can help you. Emailing support is your only hope.

I DID THEY DONT EVEN READ WHAT I SAY THEY SAY PROVIDE RECEIPT AND I DID THIS IS FRUSTRATING BECAUSE THEY ACT DUMB AND DONT READ

No need to yell. Are you using the in-game support tab or direct email?

Did you even have to ask this? Just look at the forums where the same stuff gets repeated over & over again. Stuff the player’s want gets left in the dust & they do whatever they want.

i use ingame support

Try the direct email address. I don’t know it but I’m sure someone here does.

why do they act so dumb its frustrating i provide all proof they need except my account code because i dont kbow it

@CombatMan @CombatDevIl

thanks you i hope it helps im getting pissed im getting treated like a fool by these guys who dont even read my messages

Spam them like you spam this forum

I’m only spamming because I’m frustrated

…yes…:rofl:

They probably outsource their support, so they don’t have to hear first-hand how shit they are.

So many tech companies do it. Apple are a prime example who do this, yes they have their own stores but when you call someone you’re not actually speaking to an Apple employee

But back on track, and to answer your original question…as dumb as a piece of cow turd

I forgot to update this earlier, but support helped me get my account back.