Is Santa Negan going to be ascendable anytime in the future?

I’ve seen… Gator.

I have also verified we’re still on track with the 5* ascendable list!

Is there any kind of timeline on that? I mean beyond the vague “Through early 2018”. Not sure if that means January, first quarter, or any time in the first 6 months. I’m excited to see what my Governor/Glenn could become, so any clarification would be nice.

clarify on track please…we haven’t had a F2P ascendable toon in a long time now. its getting ridiculous. at this rate my great great great grandchildren’s best friends nephews wont even see all 5*s ascended.

Meaning by the end of early 2018 – they should all be released.

that is still only a handful of 5*s and its still a long while away.

as a long time player, each day my interest in the game keeps getting lower. its all about attracting new customers it seems. sighs…kalishane…thanks for the update though :sweat::pensive::cry:

What is the “early part of 2018”? By June 30th?

"Early 2018" is not early

Can you leak Gator before VK?
And what kind of track are we talking about. We were told end of this year.
We understand set backs and know sometimes it cant be helped.
But without a rough estimate it feels like its intentional.
Thanks again

How about some more f2p characters? That’s real shifty of you to put All the Winter Edition characters for p2p. Your putting them all in Premiere Recruited when you should’ve made a winter event wheel where we got MORE than 1 pull from it for toons. Everyone would’ve been happy with this than what you have done to us for months now. I wanted that Christmas Shiva & a few other’s.

Only so much can be done. :blush:

I would guess that this is correct. Should not be beyond that date.

"Early 2018" is not early

Sorry but that is mid 2018 not early.

Continues to be a disappointment. But keep pumping those promos

Maybe make Earl ascendable, and buy yourselves time with the rest? Early 2018 will have then been satisfied.

You’ve seen gator? Can we see his 6* model? Any Kind of eta on at least what his ascendable version will look like?

Kalishane - this is not directed to you, as I do feel you have the unfortunate bearer of bad news to the forums. But this is absolutely unbelievable. I understand there are snags but halfway through the year??? It would be one thing if we didn’t have new promo after new promo - I would be grumpy but more understandable. Having seen toons and told they were coming, with newer ones being released instead and not this news?

I’m a long loyal player. I just wish I could shake your company till you realized you just keep shooting yourselves in the foot. We want to play. We want to continue to be addicted but you keep giving us these awful awful decisions and it is like a patch to cure us all of our desire to be on your game. Let us help you. Or you can just open more regions and ignore those who won’t stop playing after a month on the game.

Personally I’d like to see the players stop complaining about things that no single person has control over. Each new character introduced is a whole new book of coding and scripts. Would you rather they hurry it along and break the game every other day? We’ve seen enough bugs as it is. Let’s not ask for more.

It takes other game devs their lunch break to design and release 3d modeled characters… That’s a lie. However, this is really a slow rate of characters being released compared to many other games, there’s no denying this.

Interesting that so many Scopely apologists come from the Chilton region

Before 6s they were releasing a new 5 character every week.

1 for War reward every 2 weeks.
1 every week for promo.

So can’t be that hard…
But now with 6*s and seeming not to be bothered by older players…it’s really hard.

Out of interest can we expect a story for gator I mean it be damm awesome if there was