Is nightmare SR beatable? Can spenders win?

Screenshot_2019-07-31-20-56-24So recently I made a question about SR now I post corrected. 12k attack on gold a bit far fetched. Anyone beat this mode come on spenders what can them premium toons really do?

4 Likes

got someone in elite stage one in our region

1 Like

it’s the health of 3.5k that means it’s possible, need shields, Miam and other damage like that

I have no chance

2 Likes

Praise that man let me know if he make it to legendary bet they gone have 50k attack LMAO

this was elite like 6 or something. i’m at elite 19 now and enemies are over 20k atk, 15k def, 16k or so hp. levels are taking me like 15 mins each.

2 Likes

I’m at elite 16 and I’m giving up,my entire roster is dead and I’m out of kits lol.

3 Likes

Spenders can win if they buy a very big amount of kits and energy cans. This NSR is HARD for real man. Also, I’m a F2P and I reach gold 1 thanks to my good amount of kits saved for a long time

2 Likes

This isnt a challenge or fun. This is just to drain resources, use all your cans and kits and buy more. The only way you are getting past this is spending money on/using lots of kits. I have shields, revives, healers, hp boost, etc. Doesnt matter, this is just to drain your resources and get you to buy more if you run out.

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely scopely is just making more want to join #playersunited more p2p roadmaps, messing up hordes in pathways, people being locked out of game during war, etc. I know this kind of thing has been the go to tactic but take it to the team, the opposite is happening :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

it’s fine, marketed as a crazy nightmare event that.most shouldn’t finish.
lucky it wasnt during a event and you required it to finish a mission (aka kordes!)

hopefully someone finishes it again lol, go thise reflect weapons!
I’m sure someone will finish

1 Like

Done :white_check_mark:

19 Likes

Its not fine. This has become a boring slog fest that has to be done every 2 hours and use tons of kits on. I love a good challenge, i love to think of creative ways to take a team, etc. This is not that tho, this is just get your team killed, revive with kits, get your team killed, revive with kits, take out 1 toon and get your team killed, revive, etc. No challenge about it. A challenge makes you think, this is just make sure you have lots of kits and if not buy some.

They need someone who plays the game to work there and help with designing events, etc.

Im sure someone will finish who has or buys hundreds of kits, tho that isnt a challenge :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Girl you are crazy! :scream::scream::scream:

still got a day to go, there are.ways to beat these OP toons with cans or refreshes, working so far but soow

Sit it out then.

I find it fun and refreshing.

4 Likes

yeah, when I first started I could barely finish it, always had to built up rushes for my whole squad

I do that now again, run weaker teams to bait rushes, lots of different approaches
reflect damage,.main, burn, just gotta try everythinf

1 Like

Bad trolling is bad wandy. Found a way to beat it, reflect damage on 1* and 2* toons, not fun, not a challenge, just a boring event. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

This another worthless event, wasted to many kits already.

2 Likes

It doesnt work for me

what team do you use ?

The 3 wave humans are brutal. Walkers and mixed walkers and humans give you a chance. 3 wave humans? Not gonna happen

2 Likes