Is Lucas interesting?

For those who pulled him : is he worth it ? (assuming we can get the 24k aquamarine necklace)

I have him…he’s like a second rosita to me. Dont even use him

He was undoubtedly a poor
Performer in sales and thus given in this fashion.

3 Likes

From my usual nonprofessional viewpoint, I like him. Defense bonus with AP gain on attack. Useful on a all-alert team who hit hard but suffer from low defense. Combine with extra defense weapons with Defender traits (additional defense or stun) and that would be a great team. Plus he has a 3-person impair rush.

If that’s not enough, he’s the next free ranged character since Dwight so this is important to me.

8 Likes

It really depends on your setup and how and where you use him.

Don’t have him but will go for him as he is someone for a certain roster/weapons in order to make him work.

Great analysis, Khronical. Someone post his cards, please. Will help those who haven’t seen him or don’t have easy access.

Thanks. I guess I’ll wait the very end of the collection to see what I can get.

Balanced attack. Defense is… slightly below, yes? And high health. He’ll definitely benefit from all the extra defense.

3 Likes

Offense he is great. I use him as lead with governor others and you have guaranteed rushes ready turn 3 or 2 with command.

Yes he’s worth it. As well as if we ever get 56 AP toons, which we will, you will have a great lead skill with rushes popping every other turn.

5 Likes

Thanks, Khronical, you rock!

1 Like

He looks good and even better if we don’t have to spend for him. I got a few extra stun guns lying around.

Would be nice to know if there is exactly 24k or if there will be a little wiggle room if we miss a milestone or two.

2 Likes

I’d like to have one more red 6-star for my anti-Carl/green team. I have Romanov right now but he dies quickly. Hershel tops my wishlist but I don’t spend anymore. I do have Lori so I hope her completed 6-star version is at least leaked by the end of this event so I can decide if Lucas would be better than Lori. I’m doubtful I will get 24k aquamarines anyhow so it may be a moot point.

This is the million dollar question

1 Like

You can view all legendary toons and their 5* version in the monument

He is in my main roster and I love him. His AR has won me matches hands down by itself. Tons of blues everywhere so make him tanky AF and some “AP When Taking Damage” + “AP When Attacking” and just laugh.

Lucas will get his AR waaaay before anyone else and so long as he survives… well 3 are impaired and now someone else can pop and AR off which usually nets me 2 kills turn 3 fairly often depending on who gets his AP bonus.

2 Likes

Lead skill is on point.

He is my favorite thing in life to hear FREE

Exactly my thought.

If you see that leaked picture of 6* Lori, there are hints that she will be a supporter with a leader skill. Hopefully like her son Carl.

I think another question is he obtainable without hitting every single milestone or is he just a carrot on a stick?

Because they basically took out the rewards we would normally get like a police shield, double holster and a watch and replaced them with necklaces. Pretty shady if you ask me. There’s a whole empty row there scopes.

27badc58cbd15b5cb77e4434ed72499a2e4846dd_1_690x388

2 Likes