Is it worth refreshing the Depot for a chance at Eric?

My depot just refreshed and no Eric (whomp whomp). I have about 1200 coins left. Would it be worth it to do maybe 1-3 refreshes?

2 Likes

i have flipped my depot over 30 times trying for eric since he became ascendable… nada

5 Likes

The other day I asked the same question, then did it and he popped up first refresh

2 Likes

Save your coins instead.

It is miracle comments like this that gives me hope lol

Nope save ur coin

spanglish, Me like it

1 Like

At least you get to stock up on fills would be a bright side if you don’t get him. And as for every toon it always depends on who you already have.

2 Likes

1 Like

Just ascend 4* toughs for him.

I’d save the coins, done this once back in the day in search of Andrea ( 5* era ) and wasted about 2100 coins… solo pulled her with my last 250… ironic eh

No I have spent thousands of coins trying to get blue ty in mine and hasnt shown up in mine since 6*s came out

Oh I am…on my 10th one…reminds me the time I did this for Siddiq…funny I never got an Eric any of those times…sad life.

I think you should do it and if it fails spend some more to try again. Why wait when you can roll the dice right?

Keep surviving

No ascend blue 4*s hes in there. So much cheaper unless you consistently buy coins and 1200 coins is not a big deal.

no I wouldn’t waste the coin. I’ve ascended probably 100 blue 4*s trying to get siddiq, and in the process I got 3 Eric’s. So If you don’t have siddiq, I’d just go the ascension route and you may end up with one of the 2 if your lucky.

1 Like

I say yes i did it with my league coins and it work out well after four weeks…

Lol I had it the other way around. 5 blue Ascension attempts got me 2 Siddiq.

1 Like

Same, I remember getting 2 siddiqs & 2 major gavins at the time (go commands lol)

Eric however seems much harder to come by.

4 weeks? Lol might as well go ascension route and its free.
Ill be honest it only took me 2 tries, donnie took 1, and carly took 2 i think. I got lucky but i hadnt seen eric in my depot for a good while. Unfortunately there’s not a solid rotation. You could go a year without ever getting one to show up. I use to occasionally refresh depot in hope of 5 cans instead of paying 200 a pop without offers and I rarely got ascendables show up.