Is it just me or is League Nik way too awful for 25k?

He has one of the worst AR’s i think I’ve ever seen. -15AP and a pretty low level of Maim damage? Also what happened to the special bound weapon he was leaked with.
He’s bloody awful and nowhere near as good as the Zeke or Sandy that previously held the 25k spot.

7 Likes

he was at 15k mirabelle was 25k

Probably because he’s an employee that’s on the players’ side so Scopely branded him worst employee of the month and made him a joke character.

7 Likes

So even toons far cheaper than him are far better. Naya was 12k and is a much better toon.
Worst league toon so far, the 5* are better :’)

4 Likes

If you’re talking about the 100% chance to Taunt weapon, that was the Season 4 toon not Nik

4 Likes

Feels like he’s just 25k because he’s the first 6* fast command.

7 Likes

Missed opportunity! Why? Why not? Light years ahead of Nik if she just had 6* stats! Ya I know, “I’m a dreamer”, but HOPE, hope is all we have! Lol (but crying :sob: )

1 Like

Yes, If 4* Richard had 6* stats, he too, would be good.

3 Likes

Yeah Nik so bad yellow command what garbage is that?? He should be free

1 Like

At least give something for dedicated F2P like @Kodak_black . Please give free disarm and decap, thnx

3 Likes

Decap and disarm have been confirmed for season 4 so that’s good at least.

2 Likes

You don’t realize the value of a command… command toons are not even expected to rush. Maim is underrated as well. Him and Jesus together could be annoying.

1 Like

That -15ap is more useful then people think lol.But anyhews pretty underwhelming character.

4 Likes

and revive shield with 5 star bounded weapon
and unicorns shooting poo

2 Likes

Niks has change the meta on defense. Revives defense is obsolete.

Well for someone that is desperate for a command he’s not total garbage. One thing that doesn’t make sense is his high attack stat then giving him main damage.

It is not the 25k season tokens that kills me its the 100k league tokens to gear him up. That makes him a no go for me.

1 Like

But if you’re a new player and don’t have a command yet you can always leave him at T2. That will put him in the neighborhood of gen1 6*s

i mean his rush just does more damage than dale and minus ap to 3 instead of all. its ok but i wish his damage was lower and hp and def where higher.

Lol…cough