Is Donny still in the ascendance wheel?

I just ascended 10 4* reds in the last 24hrs and got all crap. Is he still in there?

2 Likes

Yes he is.

Ive ascended for him probably 50 times. Used all my 5* tokens. Donny hates me

1 Like

I’m so far above that number and pulls from the wheel. I have enough comics to get him from the museum but I’m hoping to still get him and try to go for Zach. He’s super frustrating.

I’m not sure how many 5* tokens I’ve used. Probably hundreds of thousands

1 Like

ascendables have reduced odds when going from 4* -> 5* in the tower. Works just like that 5* tokens, two separate pools of characters.

I figured that but it seems u have the same odds to pull the promo of the week as u do to get Donny from either one of those

2 Likes

Tried twice to ascend for him yesterday after getting wrecked by some donny teams in war and ended up getting him from the 5* token wheel. Good thing I had all those trainers laying around to lvl him lol

I used all my trainers trying to ascend for him lol

2 Likes

I’m sure when the wheels get redone they will remove him. That’s why I wasted all my trainers going for him

probably less, your normal promo (other than the ones that are first released currently with all this collection item rubbish) has 0.2% 6* and 0.4% for the 5* ascendable.

If the 7% is equally broken down in the 5* wheel between all the ascendables (12 of them) you have 0.58% of getting Donny, just a little bit less than a promo.

2 Likes

Damn, u didn’t have to go all John Nash for us but thanks. That’s kinda what I figured and that just seems ridiculous odds for Donny.

1 Like

You’ve won my like and a subscript to your channel

2 Likes

Lockdown always has good and entertaining stuff. Everyone should give him a try

2 Likes

Lol…I don’t know about the odds for ascendance, but trying for command Siddiq I got, consecutively, 3 Marks then 2 Darriuses.

Been trying for Marcus to finish the museum collection. Probably at about 12 attempts.
Have gotten Jackson 4 times lol

I’ve got Marcus from there. Wanna trade?

1 Like

Please you can have 2 Jacksons!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.