Is chambers a good region?

Just curious as me and my faction is thinking about transferring there just wondering what it is like and what experiences have people had there.

I was in Chambers for ToC, and I loved the region. Nice mix of North Americans and foreign players. Pretty tough and active competition for top 4. Friendly and fun, not much drama. Share crits on a dibs system.

1 Like

Sounds good

Good region pretty competitive

1 Like

4 fairly competitive factions. Solos arent the best since even top milestones will barely break 100th place. A couple mega whales who love doubles of s class so they spending to win every toruney currently

1 Like

The people that are winning solos are not spending just prepped for level up and stocked up on raid cans

1 Like

No I don’t think so.

I mean maybe someday a while ago that was true but everyone has basically long burned through the majority of the level fodder and raid can stocks dont keep up without purchase. I highly doubt many are winning these tourneys free anymore

1 Like

No, they spend. A few TTT leftovers and a megawhales. Two of those, as i recall. And only one truly competitive faction. Two are carried by one or two spenders (and TTT leftovers) and if they are absent, which is rarity, those factions are mediocre. But, considering what is currently on table, it’s a good region.

1 Like

Who are the mega whales and ttt left overs

1 Like

You’ve lost me so is there one competitive faction or 4 ?

There is 2 very close. One a little behind. One equal with the right members pulling 24 hr war shifts but once they sleep it drops off

Depends of the view. I see only one, others are depending on spending spree of those players. Fact is that top four are a challenge, one constant and others occasionally. Definitely no drama or aggressive attitudes, and if you aren’t bothered by omnipresence of a few “must have all toys from the store” players it’s a region worth playing in. TBH, they are more boring and repetitious. Classic humdrums.
Also, it’s not fair not to say that significant number of factions are actually very active (at least wast of players in) and if short with players, new ones can b recruit with right approach.

1 Like

Seems as though it’s counterproductive to go to active regions. Harder to get prizes in solos and territories.

2 Likes

It’s true. Top place finishes here in solos require a lot of prep or a lot of cash. Usually option 2 since most prep isnt feasible anymore otherwise. Hard to build even two star survivors when every energy goes to expensive roadmaps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.